New Agent

Mpatel

Hey Everyone,

I am a new life insurance agent and focus on mortgage protection/final expense insurance. I am having a hard time with the leads that I am purchasing with no response to set appointments. All of them are like they are not interested or have already got it, and some just ignore me. Do you know the best website to get mortgage protection or final expense leads? Also what are the best states to get these leads/most response rate? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mortgage protection leads and/ore Final expense. Sorry, Maybe a stupid question but what’s IMO?

Direct mail
Internet
Facebook
Seo

which type?

what independent marketing org are you with?

Basically I want any leads that have high response rate and can convert them to clients. I wanted to know from experience, which type of leads work the best. I am an independent contractor with Equis financial, their leads are just not working for me.

How long have you been working
How many leads / much you invested weekly
How many presentations are you giving weekly
If you can’t set are you door knocking?

"Basically I want any leads that have high response rate and can convert them to clients"
Don't we all!
This business is not that simple or easy.

I understand it’s a tough business like anything else. I get that it won’t be that easy. I just started a month ago working on this and have bought $350 of leads(50) but they were old leads(30-60 days old). I do get that i have to spend money on leads but i just wanted to know from successful agents what resources they use to get good leads(high response rate). If you dont want to share your experience or knowledge, that’s fine but I just wanted some advice.

Equis has fresh direct mail and internet leads. Buy them, and buy them weekly no less than 30.

you haven’t been doing it long enough to pass judgment on anything.

What agency do you work with at Equis?

I wasn’t even passing judgement man. I just asked what peoples experience is. Looks like you dont want to tell me which leads are good and where to get it from. I understand that and thats fine. Dont just personally attack me saying I cant pass judgement. If you dont want to guide people, at least dont make them look down on themselves. Come on dude.

Back