New Card

What do you think?

• Whoa. Very Nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Coloring, is that Silian Rail?

• Very cool, Lee. But that's nothing. Look at this (Attach your card)

• This is really super. How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

• Total voters
I have no idea who is in your target market, but if the type size is too small, too thin or too light (not enough contrast against the background) it may not have the utility you want.

Many adults eyesight starts deteriorating in the mid-40's.
that is his target market. those that cant see well enough to read the fine print of the scammy insurance policies he writes

I would never trust an individual from Portland, Oregon.

I mean, I live in Portland and don’t even trust myself.

Good thing the Al3x Lee Corporate Insurance Corporation of America, Inc., a subsidiary of the Al3x Lee Mutual Stock Insurance Group, isn't an individual.

That being said, can I interest you in a regressive premium whole universal term variable life insurance policy? It's very cool in the sense that you pay a mountain of premiums up front, and the premiums get less expensive as you get older. The other benefit is that you get our exclusive holographic sticker book in the mail with your policy. This is not a rebate, simply something our policy offers that other policies don't.

Could be 7-11 or Ramada Inn
no, I was mentioning Petsmart, cause we dont know if it is Pet Smart or Pets Mart.

I was at a national conference in the past for the top 1% of us & keynote motivational speaker was talking about branding & naming your company. The guy was brilliant even though he had a southern accent, think his name was larry or something & was in the fiber optics industry:

Larry The Cable Guy-Pet Smart - YouTube

can I interest you in a regressive premium whole universal term variable life insurance policy?

Must be the successor to the Zero Premium Whole Life that was heavily promoted a few years ago. I bought a couple of policies on myself and my wife. Still not paying any premium.

The guy was brilliant even though he had a southern accent, think his name was larry or something & was in the fiber optics industry:

Sounds like a guy who was trained by Mr. Haney

3t4wwy.jpg

Back