New Card

What do you think?

• Whoa. Very Nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Coloring, is that Silian Rail?

• Very cool, Lee. But that's nothing. Look at this (Attach your card)

• This is really super. How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

• Total voters

meme-american-psycho.gif

He does maybe. I worked like 4.5 hours straight with minimal breaks yesterday. It was exhausting. I'm sure as hell not doing anything crazy like that again anytime soon.

Frankly, 4.5 hours of straight, actual work is no joke. I had 8 new client appointments the first 3 days this week and feel exhausted.
I have 2 blocks of 3 hours per day where I work hard and try to be as productive as possible.

The rest of the time I just try to be responsive to clients but generally just mess around.

I posted my criticism of @Al3x Lee sitting on my golf cart waiting for the drunk, old person 4some in front of me to get off the green.

I was waiting on them for half the round. Stacked up so couldn't play through. So exhausting...20230720_163532.jpg

Frankly, 4.5 hours of straight, actual work is no joke. I had 8 new client appointments the first 3 days this week and feel exhausted.
I have 2 blocks of 3 hours per day where I work hard and try to be as productive as possible.

The rest of the time I just try to be responsive to clients but generally just mess around.

I posted my criticism of @Al3x Lee sitting on my golf cart waiting for the drunk, old person 4some in front of me to get off the green.

I was waiting on them for half the round. Stacked up so couldn't play through. So exhausting...View attachment 10028

Beautiful.

Back