New Career Path Need Help!!

Hello,
This is my first post on here and this a really awesome forum to be apart of. Now that we have out of the way here we go.

I am working with a company that sales mainly supplemental insurance and markets door to door. They offer a few different products and mainly want you to market only one. To me this is a little frustrating and needless to say going door to door and hitting dead leads all day is tiresome. I am looking at Health Choice One and a few others and just wanted to get a few opinions on what would be the best direction for someone new and just starting out. How could I grow my career to be profitable for myself and my family. I also have an interview with State Farm to sale Life only. I personally like knowing I have a few different products to offer my clients and be able to give them a choice not just one. I have searched HCO and understand they are a great company and just need a good direction from some folks that are Vets in this business. Thanks for your time and look forward to the responses.

When is the last time someone came to your door and asked you about your insurance coverage? I bet the answer is NEVER...

If you can go door-to-door effectively you will have absolutely no competition because most agents are trying to figure out how to sell insurance sitting at home, which is also a good way to do it.

Back