New Final Expense Agent Looking for BEST IMO

thank you this is solid advice. Im not sure how to add several more states, ill look into it in the morning.

Jeff goes by JRoot here on the forum. You can contact him through that. He also recently wrote a book that is on Amazon. It will help you understand what they do. Well worth a few bucks.

Licensing with states is a 5-minute process with most of them. I would find out what you are doing or needing before throwing a bunch of money on that.

Jeff goes by JRoot here on the forum. You can contact him through that. He also recently wrote a book that is on Amazon. It will help you understand what they do. Well worth a few bucks.

Licensing with states is a 5-minute process with most of them. I would find out what you are doing or needing before throwing a bunch of money on that.
Seems Rearden started a trend.

Yep...Dave, Jeff, Glen and Justin...when's your book coming our Rouse? I'll bet you could have a bunch of good stories to fill those pages.:yes:

Thought about doing one on Supplemental health... Cancer, Accident, CI, HI. Decided I am too lazy to undertake it at this point in time. :twitchy: .. To be honest with you, I don't have the energy or the necessary enthusiasm. I never cease to be amazed at the number of things Dave (Rearden) has going on and seems to do them all well. He personally produces, trains other agents, produces videos on FE, markets Avatar leads, hosts a regular weekly video seminar and produces a newsletter. . Along the way, in his spare time he produced a very good book on FE.. I am very much an admirer of the young man and his work ethic. He quietly goes about his business, sharing ideas on the forum in order to help others while avoiding all the nasty name calling drama. Plus, he has a quality that is often lacking in many "successful" agents. Even, though he has developed a system that is successful for him, he will still listen to new ideas constantly trying new ways of doing things to fine tune his operation. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as an IMO to any new agent just breaking into the business. :noteworthy:

Last edited:
Thought about doing one on Supplemental health... Cancer, Accident, CI, HI. Decided I am too lazy to undertake it at this point in time. :twitchy: .. To be honest with you, I don't have the energy or the necessary enthusiasm. I never cease to be amazed at the number of things Dave (Rearden) has going on and seems to do them all well. He personally produces, trains other agents, produces videos on FE, markets Avatar leads, hosts a regular weekly video seminar and produces a newsletter. . Along the way, in his spare time he produced a very good book on FE.. I am very much an admirer of the young man and his work ethic. He quietly goes about his business, sharing ideas on the forum in order to help others while avoiding all the nasty name calling drama. Plus, he has a quality that is often lacking in many "successful" agents. Even, though he has developed a system that is successful for him, he will still listen to new ideas constantly trying new ways of doing things to fine tune his operation. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as an IMO to any new agent just breaking into the business. :noteworthy:

I don't think Dave ever sleeps...when could he fit it in. He has to be very good at managing his time...busy people always are. I've got a sister like that, it seems impossible for one person to do all she does...but she does, and still always finds time to help people.

Back