New Final Expense Agent Looking for BEST IMO

Imos that specialize in it are few and far between since majority don't understand how Fe telesales work ryan caras runs the telesales division called complete senior benefits at Efes but as far as I know of he is not taking on new at home agents at this time. Todd at Daviso insurance group also deals in the telesales arena so you might have a shot with him but almost for certain they both will tell you to get more states before they even contemplate adding you to their team.

I only have Forestors & Mutual Of Omaha currently, the good news is I can write completely by phone with them in Florida. Where would you suggest I get
reasonably priced leads??
I'm near Daytona & had to deal with this last hurricane so I'm trying to conserve cash, at least to get started.

I only have Forestors & Mutual Of Omaha currently, the good news is I can write completely by phone with them in Florida. Where would you suggest I get
reasonably priced leads??
I'm near Daytona & had to deal with this last hurricane so I'm trying to conserve cash, at least to get started.

I work mainly avatar leads thad sipple on the forum offers a good price as well as John Galt. Fortune202 offers live person teleleads as well

Did you talk to him?
Yes, Super nice guy,, says he had an at home agent that had some kickbacks
after he quit so he wasn't very enthusiastic about hiring any more.

----------

I work mainly avatar leads thad sipple on the forum offers a good price as well as John Galt. Fortune202 offers live person teleleads as well

I called Jeff Root, i missed his call, he said call him after 3:30 pm Ct.

Just curious what you thought about Senior Life Insurance, they offered me 90% comm to start with $17 Tv leads to get started. Only selling their product.

Last edited:

----------

I called Jeff Root, i missed his call, he said call him after 3:30 pm Ct. I also spoke to Todd Daviso last friday, he says he wanted to put me on a dialer at 70% taking 200 calls a day off of a dialer !!

Just curious what you thought about Senior Life Insurance, they offered me 90% comm to start with $17 Tv leads to get started. Only selling their product.

Never set yourself up with just one company. Senior Life's premiums are crazy high unless you can write the "Super Preferred" product. Your commissions get cut when you sell that product though. Not worth it!

----------

I called Jeff Root, i missed his call, he said call him after 3:30 pm Ct. I also spoke to Todd Daviso last friday, he says he wanted to put me on a dialer at 70% taking 200 calls a day off of a dialer !!

I think I know the agent he was talking about and they did leave quite a mess behind

As far as senior life goes I'd stay away just do to being locked down on their products only since their rates are much higher then most.

And if Todd has a dialer that can get you 200 calls a day in just Florida I'd take him up on that since that's alot of volume for one state assuming you have no daily lead costs

Back