New Leads from Plano, Texas

There are so many companies that just don't have the Capitol to run a lead organization properly.

In this case...that is exactly what it sounds like. I would write a letter to the state attorney generals office along with the FCC if they are doing ANY type of tele-lead development. You need SANS #'s for every area code your calling in. It gets expensive and I'm willing to bet this group hasn't done that. Hate to say it but a little threatening letters to those 2 depts will generate some cash back. Can't hurt to try AND it would get rid of these type of wanna be organizations.

I know. Though we generate leads mainly for our own agents, it's groups like this that give me a bad name.

"Yep -- just call your credit card company, tell them the situation, and request a charge back."

Unfortunately, New Leads will not sell you any leads at first by credit card. They wanted the money before any leads were to be sent. Looking back on it, that should have told me something was fishy about them right there.

"Yep -- just call your credit card company, tell them the situation, and request a charge back."

Unfortunately, New Leads will not sell you any leads at first by credit card. They wanted the money before any leads were to be sent. Looking back on it, that should have told me something was fishy about them right there.

What!? Oh wow!!!! Brother...you need to call the police in their town. This is a scam. Let alone...take this as a hard lesson learned. Even MY agents ONLY pay me by PayPal or credit card. I don't take checks or cash. Any good company has some type of credit card process. If they don't, that means they couldn't get approved. If you can't get approved, it means one of many things namely no credit history as a company or not enough capital.

Well, it's been 26 days since I first ordered 20 top final expense leads from New Leads at Plano, Texas. The reason I paid $29.00 per lead was due to New Lead's representations that the leads were to be health qualified with a bank account, and the requesting parties were to be home at a designated time awaiting our telephone call.

So far I have only received seven (7) telephone numbers of people who had no interest in any insurance coverage. In effect, they have had our lead money for 26 days, and they have not produced one qualified lead. In addition, I have been advised that New Leads will be closed for "maintenance work" for the rest of the week so I should not expect any new leads until at least the end of next week!

I'll keep the Forum advised on my quest for leads from New Leads.

Well, it's been 26 days since I first ordered 20 top final expense leads from New Leads at Plano, Texas. The reason I paid $29.00 per lead was due to New Lead's representations that the leads were to be health qualified with a bank account, and the requesting parties were to be home at a designated time awaiting our telephone call.

A lead like that for 29 bucks is a helluva deal. As over promises go these are hard to beat. Spidey sense wasn't tingling at all at what, if true, would be the best leads ever offered?

"I'll keep the Forum advised on my quest for leads from New Leads."
I think the Forum may be more interested in your quest to get your money back from these scoundrels!

This is becoming the norm not the needle in a haystack event. You really need to do your DD and not be dazzled by the wonderful layout of there website and there promises of good leads.

The insurance forum is a great resource to start with, so I am glad you found it.

There is plenty of people out there that are not willing to make a honest and decent living, this is another fine example.

North Texas? I thought that was a rather conservative loving great people place.....:skeptical:

Without a doubt the biggest "red flag" ever. Live and learn...

Like the guy off Craigslist that said he had 3000 iPads in a warehouse. Hmmm...this sounds too good to be true. It was. :swoon:

If you used a Visa, you can get the charges reversed no problem. What did my dad always say? "Experience is a teacher, but its a heck of way to learn."

Back