New Leads from Plano, Texas

Like the guy off Craigslist that said he had 3000 iPads in a warehouse. Hmmm...this sounds too good to be true. It was. :swoon:

If you used a Visa, you can get the charges reversed no problem. What did my dad always say? "Experience is a teacher, but its a heck of way to learn."

I thought it was "Hoosier! Go find a damn job! You're 33 for Pete's sake."

North Texas? I thought that was a rather conservative loving great people place.....:skeptical:

I live right next door to Plano in McKinney. Been here for almost 8 years. It's a great place to live & do business. Wonderful, friendly people. However, a lot of folks like me have discovered Texas, so the growth has been exponential. Rats are finding food's getting scarce in the other big cities, so they're following the food sources & starting to show up a lot more in these parts, too!

N TX also seems to be a kind of Mecca for lead houses, for some reason.

I would expect to see more neg comments/reviews for this company. I could only find two negative reviews...this one and one other. Maybe their phone leads are not that great, but if they were doing this to every agent, don't you think that they would have a huge list of complaints?

Indiana Insurance

I would expect to see more neg comments/reviews for this company. I could only find two negative reviews...this one and one other. Maybe their phone leads are not that great, but if they were doing this to every agent, don't you think that they would have a huge list of complaints?

Indiana Insurance

Not necessarily. I know of a handful of crappy lead companies that do what they do and you never really see or hear much about it.

Day 34. It's been 34 days since New Leads deposited my check for the promised 20 quality leads. They charged us $29.00 per lead for all of the promised 20 leads. The company was closed all last week, but we called twice today to get our leads. So far we have only received 7 telephone numbers from New Leads in the last 34 days, and the respondents at these seven telephone numbers were not in the least interested in any insurance. Unfortunately, New Leads did not respond to our inquiry today either. We will keep the Forum advised of any new developments.

Day 34. It's been 34 days since New Leads deposited my check for the promised 20 quality leads. They charged us $29.00 per lead for all of the promised 20 leads. The company was closed all last week, but we called twice today to get our leads. So far we have only received 7 telephone numbers from New Leads in the last 34 days, and the respondents at these seven telephone numbers were not in the least interested in any insurance. Unfortunately, New Leads did not respond to our inquiry today either. We will keep the Forum advised of any new developments.

You really don't have to, we get it.
Stay away from these people.

Did you purchase with a credit card? If so, you may be able to do a charge back.

They will not let you purchase the first time with a ccard. It has to be money order or check. That's your red flag right there. They know there won't be a second order that's why. Take it from me I got burned. Stay away

An IMO I work with recently offered preset appointments based on production. I qualified for them and got my first 5 appointments. Of those five, four told me that they had not set an appointment with the man who had a foreign accent that they could hardly understand. Two actually hung up on him. The fifth told me that someone was going to drop off a package and did not need to come in.

Yep you guessed it. NEW LEEDS. I let the IMO know and they have dropped them. I do not know if they got their money back but I doubt it.

Makes me wonder how they can make money over a period of time if their product smells from day one.

Back