New Life Agent Here. Should I Sell Mortgage Protection or Final Expense?

You really shouldn't pick on Stanky just because he's wishy washy and doesn't have a good grasp of the English language, because you might get a couple of vulgar PM's. Wonder how I know this..........:twitchy:

I appreciate a good recruiter such as Agentguy5, he knows his biz inside and out.

I don't appreciate forum spammers.

Haven't sold FE but from people I know that have that seems to be the consensus. As far as mortgage protection I've seen it from my own experience. If I was new I would get into med sup or health and cross sell. Sell products that people have to have.

Haven't sold FE but from people I know that have that seems to be the consensus. As far as mortgage protection I've seen it from my own experience. If I was new I would get into med sup or health and cross sell. Sell products that people have to have.

There are some pretty big hitters in the FE market that post on here that talk about having 85%+ persistency. Considering their primary source of prospecting is DM and TM leads, I would think that is pretty good.

Back