New Product Alert | Home Life Secure: Where Final Expense and Short Term Care Meet!

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company

Introducing Home Life Secure: A unique combination of whole life insurance with chronic and terminal illness accelerated benefits, as well as a final expense feature.

Couple those benefits with planning and care guidance support for your clients should they need care in their home or in a facility, and you can add another unique, niche product to your portfolio—now available on GTL’s Agent Portal and e-App!

• Death benefits ranging from $10,000 to $150,000.
  • Living benefits available for Chronic and Terminal Illnesses.
  • 10% of face amount reserved to help offset final expenses.
  • Support services to help your clients find, schedule and manage a care team for them and their loved ones.
  • Tools and guidance to create an informed plan for aging.

The product is only as good if the claims are paid.

I found out the hard way . . . this carrier has no clue how to pay Medigap claims. A monkey could pay Medigap claims.

Seems like they may get overwhelmed trying to pay any other types of claims.

Just want to bring some attention to the fact that sales have started for the exclusive, limited distribution, combo Med-Supp and Final Expense product with American Home Life (TPA-Aetna). To secure your access to these products and take advantage of this lucrative opportunity just send me a message and we can go over the contracting process!

For our agents:
Agent resources are already available and at your disposal. Follow the below links to gather more information, and prepare your next social media engagement with pre-made flyers and content!

BONUS OPPORTUNITY!!

When sold in tandem, Med-Supp & Final Expense, this product becomes the most financially rewarding product you can sell in this market! Check out the attached flyer for more information!

Up to $550 per application!

As a reminder, key benefits of this product are:

• Extremely Competitive Med Supp and Final Expense Rates
  • Completely eApp Process with Point-of-Sale Underwriting & Instant Decision
  • Same Application for both Medicare Supplement and Final Expense
  • Approved, Underwritten Med Supp automatically Offered Preferred Rate FE
  • Super Preferred Final Expense Rate at 20% Discount Best Price on the Market
  • Quick and Easy Shopping Cart Sales with No Phone Interview & “Q-Sig” Signing Process
  • Significantly Higher than Industry Commissions for Both Med Supp and FE
  • 7% Household Discount for Two Policyholders
  • Social Security Billing Option
  • Agent Bonuses! $125 Med Sup and $150 Final Expense on Combo
  • Currently in 25 States with More 10 More to Come Soon
  • Offered at Ages 40 to 89
  • Final Expense Face Amounts from $5,000 to $50,000
We are here to help you grow your business, and we look forward to working with you!
Email me at:
[email protected]

Just want to bring some attention to the fact that sales have started for the exclusive, limited distribution, combo Med-Supp and Final Expense product with American Home Life (TPA-Aetna). To secure your access to these products and take advantage of this lucrative opportunity just send me a message and we can go over the contracting process!

For our agents:
Agent resources are already available and at your disposal. Follow the below links to gather more information, and prepare your next social media engagement with pre-made flyers and content!

BONUS OPPORTUNITY!!

When sold in tandem, Med-Supp & Final Expense, this product becomes the most financially rewarding product you can sell in this market! Check out the attached flyer for more information!

Up to $550 per application!

As a reminder, key benefits of this product are:

• Extremely Competitive Med Supp and Final Expense Rates
  • Completely eApp Process with Point-of-Sale Underwriting & Instant Decision
  • Same Application for both Medicare Supplement and Final Expense
  • Approved, Underwritten Med Supp automatically Offered Preferred Rate FE
  • Super Preferred Final Expense Rate at 20% Discount Best Price on the Market
  • Quick and Easy Shopping Cart Sales with No Phone Interview & “Q-Sig” Signing Process
  • Significantly Higher than Industry Commissions for Both Med Supp and FE
  • 7% Household Discount for Two Policyholders
  • Social Security Billing Option
  • Agent Bonuses! $125 Med Sup and $150 Final Expense on Combo
  • Currently in 25 States with More 10 More to Come Soon
  • Offered at Ages 40 to 89
  • Final Expense Face Amounts from $5,000 to $50,000
We are here to help you grow your business, and we look forward to working with you!
Email me at:
[email protected]

what are the commissions? For sup? for FE?

and some rate samples?

One of the IMO's asked me to review the AHL product, even though FE is not really my gig.

Here is his summary to me . . .

This product is really being positioned as a replacement med supp because full underwriting on the med supp automatically qualifies an applicant for a very low-priced final expense product. But how well it will serve the replacement market is another question. Take a look at some of the knock-out questions with the attached application. Physical therapy?

In fact, I think it might also be a good med supp for T65 because of the underwriting. But I am not sure. This is a proprietary product originating through our own distribution channel and the med supp we previously introduced – Prosperity—was found to be an excellent T65 product because rates have shown to be stable over the last one year since it has been introduced. But, I agree with you, the market does tend to favor med supps that will buy business in the beginning.

Aetna underwrites the med supp side; American Home Life underwrites the final expense.. fyi. And everything is e-app, using the same Aetna technology that is used for Accendo.

My response mostly addressed how the product doesn't match my market, but this might be of interest to others.

I generally don't use FMO's and not sure how I feel about a private label product. I have been down that road before on other health lines where the issuing carrier has almost no risk, everything laid off to reinsurers, and a TPA is handling the underwriting & admin.

There are a lot of red flags on this, so I think I will pass.

Latest posts

Back