New Product Alert | Home Life Secure: Where Final Expense and Short Term Care Meet!

@Stephanie F

Thank you for the DM. However, I prefer to work in the open so we can share with the rest of the class. The Rates and Comp will show up here. It would be best, IMohsoHO, for a recruiter to be the most transparent. Then people will call you.

Rate a 67 yr old typical female. Please.

what are the commissions? For sup? for FE?

and some rate samples?
While I can’t
@Stephanie F

Thank you for the DM. However, I prefer to work in the open so we can share with the rest of the class. The Rates and Comp will show up here. It would be best, IMohsoHO, for a recruiter to be the most transparent. Then people will call you.

Rate a 67 yr old typical female. Please.
Lol I’m not avoiding transparency, I’m making sure to follow the rules of the forum along with the policies of my job so no I cannot and will not publish on a public forum anything that I know I’m not allowed to. I can provide all the details to your questions and info materials to you personally through professional channels (i.e. the number for my direct line at work) where that kind of exchange of information is appropriately done. But that’s not what you seem to be focused on so I’ll be available thru DM on here or at my office which you’ve got the number for. Thank you for your response tho and get in touch if you change your mind :)

While I can’t

Lol I’m not avoiding transparency, I’m making sure to follow the rules of the forum along with the policies of my job so no I cannot and will not publish on a public forum anything that I know I’m not allowed to. I can provide all the details to your questions and info materials to you personally through professional channels (i.e. the number for my direct line at work) where that kind of exchange of information is appropriately done. But that’s not what you seem to be focused on so I’ll be available thru DM on here or at my office which you’ve got the number for. Thank you for your response tho and get in touch if you change your mind :)

You talked the talk. Now you can’t walk the walk.

You talked the talk. Now you can’t walk the walk.
I’m not sure how you mean? I have not denied or refused to answer any questions or provide product materials to you or anyone else. I just can’t put certain specs on a forum post so I give my email and # for anyone interested in those details. And I’m not attaching any strings to receive that either. Sorry but you’re off the mark in your judgment of my intentions here

Back