New Product Alert | Home Life Secure: Where Final Expense and Short Term Care Meet!

I’m still unsure why this got so twisted but I simply

I truly didn’t mean to. I will be very careful to avoid making the same faux pas going forward. I didn’t realize I was about to trigger everyone and create a mess. I regret that it took away from the main purpose of the original post which is rude and unprofessional. I can simply say that I have no ill intentions, I love my job and I am here to learn from and share with others not to troll forums or scam/spam anyone. ‍♀️♀️

Some of the best learning nuggets come from the fights that break out here.

This was sent to me 2 weeks ago:

Level 16 is what AHL has marked as street. Which is 115% on FE. No production requirement for 120% though. For Med Supps that's 22% on F, G. 27% on N. Attached is the app and sample rates.

It's an Amerilife exclusive distribution.

Not bad structure for street

I’m still unsure why this got so twisted but I simply

I truly didn’t mean to. I will be very careful to avoid making the same faux pas going forward. I didn’t realize I was about to trigger everyone and create a mess. I regret that it took away from the main purpose of the original post which is rude and unprofessional. I can simply say that I have no ill intentions, I love my job and I am here to learn from and share with others not to troll forums or scam/spam anyone. ‍♀️♀️

" faux pas " . . .

Senior life is selling WellCare mapd . No chargebacks after 90 days and you get paid during aep ?They say they pay above Cms commission.

Back