New to Commercial Insurance

Think this is what he means: Well can't even post links to other threads here, LOL. So look up the "merry-christmas-you-have-been-served" thread.

I'll be using PL and CL checklists for ALL clients!

Yes, I saw that other thread. You will be able to post links once you have enough posts. The contents of the checklist would be nice.

Think this is what he means: Well can't even post links to other threads here, LOL. So look up the "merry-christmas-you-have-been-served" thread.

I'll be using PL and CL checklists for ALL clients!

E&O experts will tell you that using good coverage checklists and documenting what coverages are offered and rejected will dramatically improve the likelihood that you won't be successfully sued. There are some sophisticated products, but Rough Notes offers a "Producer Plus" package that includes their PF&M reference materials, Coverages Applicable book, coverage checklists and more. If you belong to the Big "I", they license this product under the "Virtual Risk Consultant" name and it is incredibly cheap for what you get.

E&O experts will tell you that using good coverage checklists and documenting what coverages are offered and rejected will dramatically improve the likelihood that you won't be successfully sued. There are some sophisticated products, but Rough Notes offers a "Producer Plus" package that includes their PF&M reference materials, Coverages Applicable book, coverage checklists and more. If you belong to the Big "I", they license this product under the "Virtual Risk Consultant" name and it is incredibly cheap for what you get.

What do you think of Best's Underwriting Guide?

Back