New to Insurance in Pittsburgh, PA

KenoKat88

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi everyone,

I have read a lot of post on here on how to get started. Today is the day I decided to ask for help. My background and financial past is not the most desirable, but I am not going to let that stop me from pursuing what I want. I know this is what I want and I know I will be successful at it. I just need a chance and a place to start. I have been appointed with a few companies and I'm still working on getting more.

I was wondering if there are any agents out there that could help me get started and network with. Today's technology is great but I would rather meet other agents in person than log onto a webinar.

</IMG></IMG>

Foresters can be a great product to the right audience. Use their marketing materials and focus on getting yourself in front of the Foresters "Target Demographic" - Middle to Upper Middle Class couples with small children. Good Luck.

Foresters can be a great product to the right audience. Use their marketing materials and focus on getting yourself in front of the Foresters "Target Demographic" - Middle to Upper Middle Class couples with small children. Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply,

I know they have great products, it's just the "getting started" part I'm concerned about. I think my best thing to do is study my butt off about the products and do some mock presentations with friends.

Thanks again:)

Latest posts

Back