New To Insurance - Need A Home - Learn & Earn !!!

Funny, this quote is not found in the bible, it may be derived from the intent of scripture as it's origin, but if I'm correct, no where does it actually say "This too shall pass" verbatim.

I did say, "out of context". I was referring to ecclesiatics, where there is a time for everything...you know, things come, things go, etc.
Todd

Tom, if so many agents see your bullshit here and still have signed up with you, WHY THE _ _ _ _ HAVE THEY NOT DEFENDED YOU AND POSTED HOW WONDERFUL YOU ARE? Actually, I haven't seen anyone post anything good about you. You must have friends somewhere.

Rick

I imagine they don't wish to participate in the drama. Had a gentleman named Todd call me today, yes I even recruit on Sunday, he called at exactly 10:54am est and we talked for exactly 47.55 minutes. He is a forum regular. We had a great conversation. Guess What? He's coming aboard.

You really haven't a clue. Certain people have a need to join a group like ours.

I did say, "out of context". I was referring to ecclesiatics, where there is a time for everything...you know, things come, things go, etc. Todd

It's actually - Ecclesiastes.

Ask Rick to find it for you and sum up the message in two sentences or less . . .

Tom

It's actually - Ecclesiastes.

Ask Rick to find it for you and sum up the message in two sentences or less . . .

Tom
Gee Tom, I never made fun of you because you have a delusional belief that god exists. There are a least two things of which I am certain. There is no god and you're a crook.

Rick

I imagine they don't wish to participate in the drama. Had a gentleman named Todd call me today, yes I even recruit on Sunday, he called at exactly 10:54am est and we talked for exactly 47.55 minutes. He is a forum regular. We had a great conversation. Guess What? He's coming aboard.
In the past week, I've received emails from 7 people on this forum thanking me from the warning. In fact, yesterday a reader on this forum name Saul called me at 8:12pm. We talked for 52.73 minutes. He has been reading the forum now for about 3 months and almost went with Tom. After our conversation he realized that it would not be in his best interest to sign up.

Guess what? He thanked me for all the help.

Rick

You really haven't a clue. Certain people have a need to join a group like ours.

I would like to clarify that it wasn't I (Todd) who made this call, but I do find it funny, (curious funny not ha ha funny), that the name came up right after I posted my name. HMMM. Having trouble coming up with original names Tommy?
:D

Now Rick you can not prove the non existence of God just like I can not prove God exists.
Can you prove their is no exothermic gorn lurking outside your town? It's up to me to provde there is one, not for someone to disprove something that doesn't exist.

Rick

Last edited:
I would like to clarify that it wasn't I (Todd) who made this call, but I do find it funny, (curious funny not ha ha funny), that the name came up right after I posted my name. HMMM. Having trouble coming up with original names Tommy?

LOL - not you pal. This Todd is from Indiana. Not that I need to "prove" anything - but Rob L knows this Todd . . .

As I've said before - no need in me having to lie. Everything about our program is straight up . . .

Tom

we talked for exactly 47.55 minutes. He is a forum regular.

Tom

Curious, how was this time measured? Was it from dialing the first digit to hangup? connect to hangup? Or were all pauses in the conversation removed from the time (nobody was talking)?

If someone from this board is signing up with you, I do feel strongly that you should make a contribution to the board. This isn't targeted at just you, but all of those who routinely get business from this forum.

Dan

Back