New to the Biz and Meeds Some Help CLOSING

mxh259

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this board since I was approached to get into insurance. I joined when I took the job. And now I'm positing because I need some advice from the vets.

I have been in sales for about 15 years so talking to people, conducting a proper needs analysis and building rapport comes pretty easy. I consider myself in the biz of providing solutions to peoples needs and everyone I talk to seems to appreciate that. Where I find myself to be challenged is having a proper and consistent closing technique. How to ask for the sale in the proper way. I come from a high sales pressure environment and I know that is not the way to go with P&C and L&H so I've found myself getting gun shy when it comes to saying... Let's get you started today!

I'd appreciate any feedback and techniques you guys have found to work for you. And if it makes any difference I am currently working for a great State Farm agent. I've only had all my agreements in place to sell for a week so maybe I'm being a little hard on myself. But I really want to do well so I'm okay with that.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Back