New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

His new gameplan....forget agents, he will hire recruiters.

Well now that you mention it . . .

That actually makes sense.:twitchy:

Bahahahaha . . .

Delegate, my man, delegate. This dude's taking "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" to a whole other level. Just sit back because there's some Holy Ghost mojo goin' on!:err::eek:

Love ole Kiyosaki . . .

That is what _his_ "partner" is doing. Have someone recruit for you and when they fail out you keep it all.

Some can afford $3000 out the gate for leads - some need a Lead Program and some don't . . .

Nothing wrong with starting @ 70% Commission with leads provided and moving to a high contract when ready . . .

Wait,,,,, what? You are back to that plan?

Just saying that there is nothing wrong with that type of an arrangement if someone can't afford $500+ a week in lead cost to get started . . .

They just need the ability to move up to higher contracts when they feel ready.

50% + Leads + Bonus isn't bad for someone never licensed. Reward vs Risk is greater with this model considering the lead cost and training involved for a newbie. In this model - they also need the ability to move up to higher contracts when they feel ready.

Thanks for the information everyone. The only companies I had came across was Senior Life, Heritage and Foresters. I have had people from these three companies contact me mainly. But I will be sure to check out the other recommendations.

Back