New Transamerica New Online Rate Calculator

Anybody having any luck with Trans ? How about their E App?

Anybody having any luck with Trans ? How about their E App?

The app has improved much since last I attempted it... however underwriting changes are hard to remember so I went standard on one that eventually was offered graded. Have only used them twice in about the last 2 weeks or so.

Not a great go to in my opinion... we'll see.

Does anyone know if they changed their 10 day rule on SS billing? I submitted an E App today wii SS billing to begin on 08/03 on a DE Card.
It did not meet the 10 day rule.
Got an error message “billing cannot start more than 30 days from app date”,billing defaulted to 07/03.

I don’t see why that would change. They need a lot more time to get their crap together then some of the other companies that do true Social Security bank draft.

I actually enjoy exploring that rule when I need a policy to start just over a month from now.

LBL,RNA,MOO......

AGAIN,Trans as needed as in cases where the interview is counter offered,declined .

Whose giving day 1 Preferred coverage for someone on carvedilol,isosorbide,Nitro ?

No matter how tight your risk assessment is these people we deal with have been prescribed all kinds of flagged meds we never know about .

I know a seasoned agent 30+ Years in the biz that’s using them,paper apps only.

I would only use them paper app,last resort.

Have you seen their paper app (rhetorical question)?... It's like the size of a college textbook (lol) - I wouldn't use their paper application even if they paid me.

Back