New UW Guidelines For Transamerica 08/15/23

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
According to their most recent agent guide 06/23,if the applicant can answer yes to the last question on their app in part 3.E,they could potentially qualify for standard for CHF.

Has anyone written one of these standard on the new Trans app ?

Could be a game changer .

Does tobacco,medications factor into the UW decision?

COPD which had been graded with them just recently can now be issued standard if yes to the “activity credit “ question.

I called to speak to an UW,they are only available m,w,f afternoons.

That's what they say, but I've tried many times and not a single one has been approved.

Their changes to this product are the worst thing I've ever seen second only to the Americo non smoker program bullshit.

Beyond CHF, Trans simply does not approve anything anymore. Since this change, I have personally submitted about 15 trans apps for folks with varying conditions. 0 were approved. Prior to this change, I'd say my approval rate with Trans was about 85%.

But this is what happens when a shit company consults with their attorneys, actuaries, internal sales managers and top level NMOs about changes. If they had even once talked to a high level FE producer, they would have avoided this mess.

But they didn't and thus the product is 100% worthless.

The superior choice product from CICA Life is just came on the market would take treated, and stable congestive heart failure level.

I wrote 2 trans 2 weeks ago that fit perfectly into what they say are their underwriting guidelines.

Both declined. Both approved elsewhere.

Exactly how much punishment does one need to take before they realize there’s better options?

According to their most recent agent guide 06/23,if the applicant can answer yes to the last question on their app in part 3.E,they could potentially qualify for standard for CHF.

Has anyone written one of these standard on the new Trans app ?

Could be a game changer .

Does tobacco,medications factor into the UW decision?

COPD which had been graded with them just recently can now be issued standard if yes to the “activity credit “ question.

I called to speak to an UW,they are only available m,w,f afternoons.

mwf?

That reminds me of when a customer service rep reported by business partner to HRD. The CSR texted asking when he could meet with a client about a complaint about their agent. He texted the CSR back wtf.

CSR thought he was being a jerk with "what the F*@*k", but he meant Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

Kid you not

CHF approved level ?

Where ?

They weren’t CHF. Although trans said the lady was

But since they were saying she had CHF they asked the activity question. Which shouyld be fine, she works a fulltime job. Declined.

Last edited:
Back