New UW Guidelines For Transamerica 08/15/23

With next generation underwriting, the application almost doesn’t matter anymore.

They change things behind the scenes on a pretty regular basis in the industry, without refiling the product and changing out the application.

For example, Sentinel Security, by the book should take oxygen graded…. they do not. They made a undercover change properly reflected in Toolkit, but without changing the application.
I called Sentinel twice. The 1st person in UW told me they never took oxygen graded. That told me she hadn't been there long and didn't know what she was talking about., The 2nd person I talked to said they won't even take oxygen at all now, I asked her why they haven't changed the apps and was told the company decided not to. I told her that's a Mickey Mouse way to operate. I asked her what else they changed without letting us know. No more than 50 units of insulin and no amputations from diabetes.

I called Sentinel twice. The 1st person in UW told me they never took oxygen graded. That told me she hadn't been there long and didn't know what she was talking about., The 2nd person I talked to said they won't even take oxygen at all now, I asked her why they haven't changed the apps and was told the company decided not to. I told her that's a Mickey Mouse way to operate. I asked her what else they changed without letting us know. No more than 50 units of insulin and no amputations from diabetes.

They were the ones that didn't ask about eye injections on the sup app but the agent guide said you couldn't write it. Always been a screwy company.

Yep! They have never met a smoker before from what I can tell.

I’m with you on Trans claims. I don’t remember ever having a bad experience on one. They have even paid some before death certificates were issued just like pre-need companies do.

Was with a client today was sold level Am Memorial 10k by one of their douche bags who was trying to replace my two 5k’s written Trans Standard (she has CKD).

He clean sheeted the CKD,a decline with Am Mem. Effective date 09/06.

Get this,the woman,72,just spent 7 days in the hospital with pancreatitis and they gave her dialysis ran all kinds of tests. Her daughter called the Orca agent and told the agent momma was in the hospital sick,told him momma doesn’t want the policy.

When I went to see the client,she hasn’t received the policy but showed me her bank statement where they drafted the initial premium. We went ahead and called CS who were very nice to get her money back (free look) and confirmed the clean sheeting.

I was on it from the beginning. Had I not gone over there immediately when he tried to replace the coverage inforce if this woman had died in the hospital her family would have gotten screwed.

Them Orca agents sum dirty sumbitches.

Was with a client today was sold level Am Memorial 10k by one of their douche bags who was trying to replace my two 5k’s written Trans Standard (she has CKD).

He clean sheeted the CKD,a decline with Am Mem. Effective date 09/06.

Get this,the woman,72,just spent 7 days in the hospital with pancreatitis and they gave her dialysis ran all kinds of tests. Her daughter called the Orca agent and told the agent momma was in the hospital sick,told him momma doesn’t want the policy.

When I went to see the client,she hasn’t received the policy but showed me her bank statement where they drafted the initial premium. We went ahead and called CS who were very nice to get her money back (free look) and confirmed the clean sheeting.

I was on it from the beginning. Had I not gone over there immediately when he tried to replace the coverage inforce if this woman had died in the hospital her family would have gotten screwed.

Them Orca agents sum dirty sumbitches.

You must be working in Virginia or W. Virginia ? My friend contracted a $200k orca agent that drove from Louisville to W Virginia weekly to work . The dude wrote all kinds of trash business with terrible persistency .

Right. Probably had most of his business replaced by ethical agents.

You must be working in Virginia or W. Virginia ? My friend contracted a $200k orca agent that drove from Louisville to W Virginia weekly to work . The dude wrote all kinds of trash business with terrible persistency .

I can't imagine they change anything by state. ORCA and their tag team partner, Advance Team. But WV has the same replacement rule as Ky.

The only company in my tool bag that doesn’t allow replacements in WV is Mutual of Omaha.
Never seen or heard of Advance Team. Looks like another rah rah brainwashing operation.

The only company in my tool bag that doesn’t allow replacements in WV is Mutual of Omaha.
Never seen or heard of Advance Team. Looks like another rah rah brainwashing operation.

Advance Team is almost the same thing as ORCA. Most of Advance Team's agents came from ORCA. And some bounce between the two. It doesn't appear that they peacefully co exist though.

Back