New UW Guidelines For Transamerica 08/15/23

No medication guide. Not even a simple knockout list. No phi. Same with American Memorial .
Never underestimate Trans they used to take a lot of shit nobody else would.
We’ll see.

No medication guide. Not even a simple knockout list. No phi. Same with American Memorial .
Never underestimate Trans they used to take a lot of shit nobody else would.
We’ll see.

I read the underwriting . What your not taking into account is those are single issues only . Nobody has just dialysis without other symptoms. They use bs credits to either better or hurt . Again you can’t give anyone a rate upfront . The computer will take all questions answered and the rx and compute a rating . Write 5-10 tough medical apps and see how it goes . I’m willing to bet big you’ll get very disappointing results on underwriting. I’m laughing . This is fe . The land of sick unhealthy people . CO’s starting to use new age underwriting like you do on younger high face policys .

F,49,NT,diagnosed MS no meds.
Approved Preferred NT Trans. 18k $40 a month today.
According to Toolkit everyone else is Graded.
Trans for the win.

F,49,NT,diagnosed MS no meds.
Approved Preferred NT Trans. 18k $40 a month today.
According to Toolkit everyone else is Graded.
Trans for the win.

Does app ask about MS? 10-1 if she were taking M’s meds it’s approved standard . Write a kidney dialysis or Chf you said was level . Let’s see if they issue level ? I haven’t written a Trans in 5 yrs . How’s the app ? Immediate 30 second decisions? I still got 120 or so on books .

Does app ask about MS? 10-1 if she were taking M’s meds it’s approved standard . Write a kidney dialysis or Chf you said was level . Let’s see if they issue level ? I haven’t written a Trans in 5 yrs . How’s the app ? Immediate 30 second decisions? I still got 120 or so on books .

No it does not ask about MS. Not sure about what if,UW is brand new Todd did the risk assessment on Toolkit.
Wrote kidney disease level,app asks about it.
Haven’t had a CHF yet.
E App is a little easier to work with.
Decision is not instant,more like a couple hours or couple days.
Something nobody talks about is claims. I’ve had several contestable claims paid.
Definitely keeping them. With all their BS a solid carrier.

No it does not ask about MS. Not sure about what if,UW is brand new Todd did the risk assessment on Toolkit.
Wrote kidney disease level,app asks about it.
Haven’t had a CHF yet.
E App is a little easier to work with.
Decision is not instant,more like a couple hours or couple days.
Something nobody talks about is claims. I’ve had several contestable claims paid.
Definitely keeping them. With all their BS a solid carrier.

I’ve had several contestable claims paid but I’ve had a few denied over 12 yrs . I had am am deny a crappy $5k claim on a 80 yr old that paid 23 months . His daughter swears he only had high blood . She got like $1800 back and I got the chargeback. Anyone is the business long enough holds there’s breath on a contestable claim . Nobody knows what’s in the records . I beg people to tell me the truth as I can cover everyone with something. But unfortunately people sometimes lie or they don’t know there health completely

I’ve had several contestable claims paid but I’ve had a few denied over 12 yrs . I had am am deny a crappy $5k claim on a 80 yr old that paid 23 months . His daughter swears he only had high blood . She got like $1800 back and I got the chargeback. Anyone is the business long enough holds there’s breath on a contestable claim . Nobody knows what’s in the records . I beg people to tell me the truth as I can cover everyone with something. But unfortunately people sometimes lie or they don’t know there health completely

Have you had any claims with GTL ? Any if the insured dies month 13-24? All companies are a crapshoot. I just do the best I can field UW.
Orca must get a ton of contestable stuff rolled up. I almost never see an app written that’s not clean sheeted. 75% of their policies need to be replaced.

Have you had any claims with GTL ? Any if the insured dies month 13-24? All companies are a crapshoot. I just do the best I can field UW.
Orca must get a ton of contestable stuff rolled up. I almost never see an app written that’s not clean sheeted. 75% of their policies need to be replaced.

I’ve written at least 30 gtl last 2 yrs and to my knowledge I’ve yet to have a claim . At least I’ve not been notified of one and I’ve not seen a chargeback . But I got no doubt in months 13-24 there looking for anything to not pay it . Questions are very liberal . So anyone with any type heart issues can’t be denied the claim . In the first yr product out they took oxygen as long as not 24 hr oxygen use .

Yep! They have never met a smoker before from what I can tell.

I’m with you on Trans claims. I don’t remember ever having a bad experience on one. They have even paid some before death certificates were issued just like pre-need companies do.

I've had one claim with GTL in month 13-24. It was paid out to the beneficiaries. I believe it took 3 months to complete. Have not written a GTL heritage plan in well over a year now.

Back