Next Wave Marketing Strategies.com

Aged leads are not for everyone and reading between the lines on your post it appears your order was VERY small. Care to share with us your investment that triggered this review?

Please reply with the dollar amount you spent. I bet I spent more on my lunch today.

Troy is a personal friend of mine and while his leads are not perfect (who's leads are?) He does make every situation right every time if you just ask although you may be past that at this point.

I have had some results better than others but dealing with someone honest that corrects problems goes a long way in my book...

Aged leads are not for everyone and reading between the lines on your post it appears your order was VERY small. Care to share with us your investment that triggered this review? Please reply with the dollar amount you spent. I bet I spent more on my lunch today. Troy is a personal friend of mine and while his leads are not perfect (who's leads are?) He does make every situation right every time if you just ask although you may be past that at this point. I have had some results better than others but dealing with someone honest that corrects problems goes a long way in my book...

I only spent $25.50. It was 12 for $2 each and 1 for $1.50. I wasn't coming on here to try to get a refund, I could really care less about $25 but I found it very interesting that the leafs were so horrible and false, addresses and birth dates were off and phone numbers were bad too. I just wanted to share a little info so maybe someone else won't waste $25 and a tank of gas running around town chasing ghosts.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

I only spent $25.50. It was 12 for $2 each and 1 for $1.50. I wasn't coming on here to try to get a refund, I could really care less about $25 but I found it very interesting that the leafs were so horrible and false, addresses and birth dates were off and phone numbers were bad too. I just wanted to share a little info so maybe someone else won't waste $25 and a tank of gas running around town chasing ghosts.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Internet leads aren't really for door knocking. I few years ago I was picking them up cheap and we were just calling through them by the thousands. It would run hot and cold, but it's a lot easier to deal with when it's on the phone vs driving around.

Well I can see that my inexperience is a big part of the problem. I should not have tried driving all over without first calling. I didn't realize the big difference with internet leads, but it makes sense now that I think about it.

I will gain more experience with DM and TM and maybe try fresher internet leads in the future.

Total overreaction on a SMALL sample of leads. If you call him, he'll refund (like Josh and Mark said).

Since you're not the type of person to give a small business owner a chance to rectify a bad first experience and would rather complain on a public forum, I feel compelled to give my experience.

I've purchased over 200,000 life insurance leads from NextWave/AgedLeadStore.com (same company) and have had a lot of success. He provides the most lead validation on any aged lead available and the best support, period.

Aged lead data will always be hit or miss. You have to keep in mind this is 3rd party data that he's aggregating from online leads - he's not generating them himself. 3rd party lead vendors are the ones generating junk and he does everything he can to weed out that junk. Think of him as a middle man cleaning up the data to make it valuable to us.

All I care about is a phone number and someone with an interest in life insurance. If I can have a meaningful conversation with someone for $X and it's a good ROI, I don't care about the junk leads that get through the filters. They're priced low enough to make the numbers work.

How many would you recommend working? or ordering for a first order? Also is it worth it to buy the newer ones or just the old ones?

ChristianWoodring said:

How many would you recommend working? or ordering for a first order? Also is it worth it to buy the newer ones or just the old ones?

The last response to this was seven years ago.

I know it’s a 7 year old thread. But Aged Lead Store - Aged Insurance, Mortgage, and Solar Leads is still up and running, so it’s still relevant. It is definitely harder to get people on the phone these days. If I was using them for telesales, I’d make sure I was doing it in a TCPA-compliant manner, and I’d buy a pretty big pile of them to call through several times.

I know they’re not recommended for door to door, but I have used them for that, and they actually have worked for me (for FE in lower income areas). I cold knock the address and if they answer the door, I ask for the name on the lead. But I’m going to talk to whoever answers the door to see if I can get an opening. I’m also going to knock on neighbors’ doors.

For cold doorknocking, I’ll usually buy everything available in a particular zip code, arrange them in carrier route order, then knock through the list 2-3 times.

Aged leads in general should not be used as a primary source. I’ve mostly used them for fill-in activity when other lead sources are slow, or I get porched, etc.

Back