NextGen Leads for Medicare ..?

Believe it or not, this guy just responded to me 5 mins. ago ... do you use this source ..? Actually, he checked back in ... but still didn't answer any of my 4 questions ...

Last edited:
Just wondering ... so 400$ a mo. for a plan G ... aged in at 65 and they are 73 now? I'm thinking older ..?

If you read my poost its a mix I have some that are changing from Medsup to med sup and some from MA to MA which is the majority

But I have enough that I have not been about to lower premium for 6 ,7 8 years due to health conditions that are now too high to afford

In particular with the fact that not just higher premium (although I think that was enough for most) but the the drug cost is higher for people with tiers 3 and 4 meds

I get all that ... I am just wondering what age they are at when the supp. gets around 400 a month ..?

That adds up. That's an issue ... we can always go to an MA plan but of course we don't want to for obvious reasons ... to bad the med. supp. rate doesn't cap along with the out of pocket max? Perhaps carriers could consider doing that? Maybe charge more early on for a guaranteed annual increase until reaching a premium max ..? My uncle just pasted at 95 ... where would his Medicare supplement rate have been at ... he lived in Canada.

Last edited:
I am 79 and my Plan G on a closed book is $325.00 monthly. If I could pass underwriting, I could getvit a whole lot cheaper.
So, I'm 71 and my GREAT Aunt is still alive. Age 110 living in Virginia. She has Anthem Senior Classic F, $545.25/mo. She moved out of Ca several years ago to Nevada. Nv now has the Birthday Rule. I planned on moving her on her next BD. The problem? She moved to Virginia before her birthday rolled around. BTW, my 92 year old mother is alive, living on her own, with 3 children on SS & Medicare.

Believe it or not, this guy just responded to me 5 mins. ago ... do you use this source ..? Actually, he checked back in ... but still didn't answer any of my 4 questions ...

What were the 4 questions?

Did you email the ?s?
Text them?
Use automation?

Actually speak on the phone like a human?

So many agents are enamored with *automation* and it has its place but it still is not as sharp as a good brain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back