No More Cold Calling (How to Make Sales FUN Again!)

I definitely agree cold calling is certainly less effective than luncheons, but even selling that idea is hard as well. I definitely believe any pitch is better received once trust is established, but warm up the call by reaching out through all sources.. Email, care packages, or just regular mail will get the iciest call to melt. At least by a little.

That's the thing - an agent (especially a newbie) can't lean on just one marketing tactic, it has to be a coordinated effort using several different tactics. That's why being told that, "using my system you'll never have to cold call" does them no good.

Last edited:
Broker revolution owes me $500 last was told they sold the company to some outfit . . calling and writing letters to the OH dap of insurance for recourse. IF you been a victim of their scam lets unite and take them to court. best regard alex

Are you serious. Stop already.

Good point Ryanco...no matter what you're doing you have to be using multiple lead gen methods i.e. buy leads, cold-calling, direct mail, referral systems, etc. Unfortunately, not all oars will be in the water at one time which is why it's important to diversify AND... commit to doing it each day whether you have a great week and can take the rest of the month off or a bad week.

Back