Non-med Exam Life Insurance

Mike Siegal

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi Friends,

Was curious as to WHO is writing No-Med-Exams for Life these days?
  • What A carriers tend to be best in this space these days?
  • Who will go over $250k? What is the most a carrier will do non-med?
  • Who will issue pref rates on non-med?
  • Who actually has pricing that is reasonably competitive with fully uw?
  • Any besides Anico and LSW that will issue term with living benefits, non-med?
  • Anyone to particularly avoid?
NOTE: this information was covered in a thread from 2017...i was hoping to update it.

Thanks very much~

Not sure how new it is, but Royal Neighbors has a nice "low premium" whole life that healthy 18-50 year olds can get "non-med" up to $500k. You have to utilize the e-app, but can't sell it over the phone like the FE.:no:

Sagicor
SBLI
Bestow

All three are non-med (true non-med, not maybe non-med like a ton of carriers are today), good ratings, will go preferred and are competitively priced.

Thanks Ray~

Any idea on 'how high they will go?' (got a woman who wants to insure her 'live-in' boyfriend...and wants to go 500k and up).

Thanks agin

Thanks Ray~

Any idea on 'how high they will go?' (got a woman who wants to insure her 'live-in' boyfriend...and wants to go 500k and up).

Thanks agin
"boyfriends" are never cut and dry but as far as limits go, all 3 are good north of 500k. Bestow and Sagicor are 1m and I want to say that SBLI is 750k but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Penn offers no exam UW through their ACE program. You must submit the app online through the ACE system.

Thos, who do not have a complicated UW history are usually approved in a few days with no med exam. SP/P/S ratings are all available. I forget what the max DB is but its over $1m.

But its not a guaranteed no med exam system. Some with more complicated UW histories get kicked to traditional UW and will have to get an exam. My experience is about 50/50 for clients who go through the system. But the ones who get kicked to traditional UW often have issues that are not cut and dry... or a med that is not usually used for a certain condition but common for a more serious condition... etc.

Guardian will write under age 50 and up to $3 million of coverage with no exam. I have seen their top health ratings be given under this program.

Back