Non-med Exam Life Insurance

Plenty of solid Simplified Issue term products out there. My go to usually is American Amicable's Term Made Simple. Non - Med to 500k. 2 page app. Easy as it gets. Sagicor has a competitive product. I only refer to them when clients are looking to stay non med an go over 500k. Foresters Strong Foundation is good as well. Non - med up to 400k

Hope that helps some.

The fact that both are contracting agents should give agents some peace of mind that "tEcHnoLogY wILl RePlaCe uS" doesn't seem to be on the immediate horizon.

For sure. I was just commenting based on the fact they raised like $150M in the last year & went from 100 to 300 employees this year. If profits follow, it will be awesome. Just concerned as life insurance sales dont turn a profit for many years after issue because of up front costs & compensation costs, etc.

For sure. I was just commenting based on the fact they raised like $150M in the last year & went from 100 to 300 employees this year. If profits follow, it will be awesome. Just concerned as life insurance sales dont turn a profit for many years after issue because of up front costs & compensation costs, etc.
They do run a lot leaner than a traditional carrier because although North American (Bestow) and Banner/Ameritas (Ethos) hold the paper, they use algorithms for underwriting so the upfront, in theory, should be much lower.

Back