North American Senior Benefits

No dingus, that's not the motto. I've never heard anyone say that.

NASB is #1 with Americo. Why isn't 360? We are one of the top with Monumental. You aren't. We are #1 with 5star. You failed here guy. You've been an agent for years. I'm sorry. I'm done wiping your years, now go air your dirty laundry out somewhere else.

P.s. Mr. Professional, lose the goon squad picture with the backwards cap. No one has ever pmed you with that teenwolf picture to entrust their financial future in your hands. You said one thing that held merit: good riddance

Keep dreaming buddy. I have quality agents. You have wanna bes. Get back to the Kool aid or post your personal production (proof). Exactly, go snuggle up to Craig. Gnite

No dingus, that's not the motto. I've never heard anyone say that.

NASB is #1 with Americo. Why isn't 360? We are one of the top with Monumental. You aren't. We are #1 with 5star. You failed here guy. You've been an agent for years. I'm sorry. I'm done wiping your years, now go air your dirty laundry out somewhere else.

P.s. Mr. Professional, lose the goon squad picture with the backwards cap. No one has ever pmed you with that teenwolf picture to entrust their financial future in your hands. You said one thing that held merit: good riddance

Thought you were leaving......................

This is funny stuff.......I think I'm gonna have all my contracts knocked down to 60% so I can write $4k plus every week! How in the world am I gonna make it on street level contracts? I'm really pissed at all you guys on this forum for withholding this information!!!! Of course, 110% of 0 is 0, but 60% contracts put you on the same social status with Donald Trump.......where do I sign up???????

He hasn't asked his 9 uplines if he could leave yet :)

Or he's on a sugar high from all that Kool-Aid and can't stop running his mouth or prancing around.

I feel so honored that I got PM from a Kool-Aid drinker. I'm a sap. LOL
V
V
V
Today, 09:56 PM

NASBJVH

State: NASBJVH's Avatar is an Insurance Agent from

;) Go to Top

I love saps like you. You make me feel better everyday

Last edited:
Well I just found out the inside scoop on Mr. bowman. You couldn't afford leads so Chris fronted you lead and when you sent him a check it bounced. Then you were basically fired for being negative and had multiple complaints about it. I knew you had a vendetta. You're the typical agent who bounces from company to company and blames the company for your failure. Top 5 agent and you couldn't afford leads? You've been served.

If that story is a lie (most likely) it is a terrible company that has you as its representative.
If that story is true it is a terrible company if any Top 5 agent can't afford the leads.

Now that some other insurance professionals chimed in, I may be back. I love this kook aid, it takes like my house will be built on May 21st. It tastes like one of my agents is buying a house now who has been with me for 2 months. What's yours taste like?

I don't drink Kool-Aid, that's for kids.

Back