Not allowed to enter site if my VPN is connected

@valdet

FYI same as last time. I have to disconnect the VPN to access the site.

I use IPVannish

Thanks,

Lee

I have a similar problem with SurfShark.

Shows up from time to time. Happened yesterday and I had to disconnect.

Connecting again today and coming in from a new firefox screen, works fine.

A bit difficult to whitelist all the dynamic IPs that the various VPN use.

An alternative would be to whitelist the forum URL instead, so the VPN settings will be overruled when visiting here.

I also use Surfshark and have the same problem. If i start using Firefox the problem is solved?

I use Firefox. I also have troubles with Firefox being laggy or needing to restart a lot. (My computer is older.) I am technologically challenged-have no idea of the causes of any of the problems.

I just wait for Firefox to decide to run. As far as the site here is concerned, if I have trouble I just disconnect SurfShark. Once I have gotten in one time, I can often bring SurfShark back up and then access the site ok until the next time FireFox goes buggy or has an update.

I have the same SurfShark related issues with some of my local medical provider sites. I've just been disconnecting SurfShark to get to those as well.

I've not tried to talk to SurfShark because I don't know if my problems are caused by SurfShark or something else.

At some point I figure I need to try to understand what the whitelisting that Valdet is talking about is and if it is something I can do with SurfShark. That sounds like something that might fix the issue.

I use Firefox. I also have troubles with Firefox being laggy or needing to restart a lot. (My computer is older.) I am technologically challenged-have no idea of the causes of any of the problems.

I just wait for Firefox to decide to run. As far as the site here is concerned, if I have trouble I just disconnect SurfShark. Once I have gotten in one time, I can often bring SurfShark back up and then access the site ok until the next time FireFox goes buggy or has an update.

I have the same SurfShark related issues with some of my local medical provider sites. I've just been disconnecting SurfShark to get to those as well.

I've not tried to talk to SurfShark because I don't know if my problems are caused by SurfShark or something else.

At some point I figure I need to try to understand what the whitelisting that Valdet is talking about is and if it is something I can do with SurfShark. That sounds like something that might fix the issue.

I don't have Surfshark, but from a quick Google search of "Surfshark VPN whitelisting" and there seems to be a menu about whitelisting

YOu may want to check here and add the URL of insurance-forums.com in there

upload_2022-5-30_13-53-47.png

whitelister.png

I hope this helps.
Val.

Back