Not interested.

Umm, are you an Administrator here? You don't Run this Forum. Stop Responding to me. Only Serious Agents should respond so please Don't Respond to me again. Thx. Too much Playing here. Not serious at all. Noticing how it's only the ones with 5000+ quotes. Wonder if any are even Licensed. Once again though, Don't Respond to me again. Thx

I am the admin for the forum's Facebook group... with over 13,000 members there. And if you were there trying to pull this crap, you'd be immediately removed and banned from there as well.

Not sure what you're Saying because I've Reported you because I explicitly asked you to Stop Responding to me. Your Comment is also being Ignored. Seems like you should be Contacting your Leads or nurturing your Book of Business. Stop Texting me. Thx

It's Sunday and I feel like trolling back. I haven't had the excuse to post those video clips in a while. Rather fun for me.

I'm not texting you. I am replying to your post on a forum.

If you don't like it here (and since you made such a 'stellar impression'), I'd suggest that you not come back.

Umm, are you an Administrator here? You don't Run this Forum. Stop Responding to me. Only Serious Agents should respond so please Don't Respond to me again. Thx. Too much Playing here. Not serious at all. Noticing how it's only the ones with 5000+ quotes. Wonder if any are even Licensed. Once again though, Don't Respond to me again. Thx
He doesn't run the forum but you do?

Ooh I'm Scared, shaking in my Boots...Born and Raised in Compton, Ca, you wish you could Scare Me. You "People" are "Beneath" me. Literally. Ahhh. Buy some Leads and get a Job. Im not a Key Warrior. This Forum seems like YouTube or something. You people should be Removed from this Forum. I'm going to tell yo no selling self too to Stop Texting me and Replying as well because its Harassment. If you do it Again, I'll be Reporting you as well. Get a Job or Buy some Leads.
Thought you were leaving. Kinda like the clap.

Back