Not Selling Yet, Just Considering...

You need to make that assumption because most are. And most think they don’t need to look at it because it’s all handled. But when you do get them to look at it they have stuff that is easy to improve.

People HATE to deal with stuff they don’t really understand and aren’t excited about. So they just “take what was offered at work” or “take that mail order AARP, Globe or Colonial Penn” or “their cousins kid sold insurance for a little while and he sold them what they need” or “their financial advisor sold them a crashing UL a long time ago”. This is the stuff you find when you review the life insurance with your Med Sup base. But the conversation always starts with: Life insurance? Oh, we have that all taken care of.

First you said "all", now it's "most". Do you want to change it to "some" or a "few"?

:huh:

I recently had a lady(Med Supp client) that had a $30,000 life insurance policy. I looked at it for her, and it was an accidental death policy through her credit union. I wonder how many people think they have life insurance......but don't.:huh:

She has "real" life insurance now. :yes:

I can beat that story. I was on my 3rd appointment with a very affluent couple. An on all three appointments the wife wanted me to review his life insurance ( they were buying an annuity from me) and he kept brushing her off saying that was all fine.

But on the 3rd appointment she got him to bring it with him. 2-million coverage. Common carrier accidental death only. Wasn’t even in small print. It was the big print on the policy.

Back