Notice Any Change in DM Leads?

YaWatever

Expert
Have been using the E-64 for some time and with very good results

The last 2-3 months, working similar Demo areas--the results are down some and the number of sales are WAY WAY down.

One has to assume I am not getting WORSE as a salesperson over time--generally one gets better right?

But getting fewer leads and almost none of them end up getting written

Anyone share this experience?

Have been using the E-64 for some time and with very good results The last 2-3 months, working similar Demo areas--the results are down some and the number of sales are WAY WAY down. One has to assume I am not getting WORSE as a salesperson over time--generally one gets better right? But getting fewer leads and almost none of them end up getting written Anyone share this experience?

If it was me, I would expand outside my normal mailing areas.

Find some rural/country areas that you have never mailed before.

First half of the year was blowing it out----and then July August Sept BLAM

Yeah thinking seriously about after SEP mailing more Med Supps in some of the areas not heavy with MA's--and maybe trying to get FE business as a result of the Med Supp leads

Sounds like the return on MS leads are a lot HIGHER--maybe try Med supps and pivot into FE?

Feedback on that would be great

Last edited:
If you gathered the problem is tied to a decline in response rate, get in touch with Chris.

If you gathered the problem is tied to a decline in closing %, MS won't fix the problem. Although hard to do, identify any changes to the YAWatever presentation.

The last 2-3 months, working similar Demo areas--the results are down some and the number of sales are WAY WAY down.

One has to assume I am not getting WORSE as a salesperson over time--generally one gets better right?

Yep, sounds familiar!

Unfortunately, as time goes by, the returns will be less and you can easily over work ANY given area. Last year, I was averaging OVER 35K in sales a month and this year, I have been struggling to hit 30K a month.

Even after expanding our areas and doing the occasional Hotel stay, it's been a struggle to keep the numbers up.

Thankfully, it's pretty easy to do road trips to nearby states, in order to keep the numbers from falling even more.

If that's what it takes, so be it! :idea:

The ones that are willing to do whatever it take, always win in the long run.

Yep, sounds familiar! Unfortunately, as time goes by, the returns will be less and you can easily over work ANY given area. Last year, I was averaging OVER 35K in sales a month and this year, I have been struggling to hit 30K a month. Even after expanding our areas and doing the occasional Hotel stay, it's been a struggle to keep the numbers up. Thankfully, it's pretty easy to do road trips to nearby states, in order to keep the numbers from falling even more. If that's what it takes, so be it! :idea: The ones that are willing to do whatever it take, always win in the long run.

^^^^
Listen to the man! He knows what he's talking about.

Try rotating leads out (Walmart Leads versus Telemarketing Leads versus Internet Leads, etc.).

Try rotating areas out (urban versus rural versus manufacturing).

Give an area "a break" for six or twelve months before coming back to it.

Try rotating leads out (Walmart Leads versus Telemarketing Leads versus Internet Leads, etc.).

Try rotating areas out (urban versus rural versus manufacturing).

Give an area "a break" for six or twelve months before coming back to it.

So a couple of guys who write United Heritage tell you the Walmart lead is their ticket to success and now your advocating it??? Aren't you the same guy that railed against the E64 last year? How the hell is the Walmart card any better....wait a minute....I've spotted a marketer. Nevermind please disregard this post.

Back