Notice Any Change in DM Leads?

So a couple of guys who write United Heritage tell you the Walmart lead is their ticket to success and now your advocating it??? Aren't you the same guy that railed against the E64 last year? How the hell is the Walmart card any better....wait a minute....I've spotted a marketer. Nevermind please disregard this post.

There is a difference between "advocating" and "offering alternatives."

I DEFINITELY do not advocate Walmart leads, and wouldn't do so unless I personally experienced working them and could provide experiential perspective.

Otherwise I'd fall into your definition of what a marketer does.

What I did do however was provide alternatives - notice I also unbiasedly mention other leads (internet leads and telemarketing leads).

I figure it would make sense to mention a generic, high-response lead (the Walmart lead) as an alternate to an E-64, versus the kind of lead I do advocate, which is a lead that says life insurance on it.

Have been using the E-64 for some time and with very good results

The last 2-3 months, working similar Demo areas--the results are down some and the number of sales are WAY WAY down.

One has to assume I am not getting WORSE as a salesperson over time--generally one gets better right?

But getting fewer leads and almost none of them end up getting written

Anyone share this experience?

I haven't noticed a difference and I've worked the same 14 counties for over 11 years. I get the same number of leads, or less, and do the same numbers. I started Oct about $5K ahead of where I was on Oct 1 last year.

I did run E64's for the prior 2 years and have run RGI for most of this year. I can't tell a nickel's worth of difference in the responders to either card. I met with a guy today and this was my second time seeing him from an RGI lead. But I had also seen him twice on E64's. He hasn't bought any of the times. he's committed to memory now. I won't be calling him again. I've asked him to stop mailing but he seems to think it's a sport.

I haven't noticed a difference and I've worked the same 14 counties for over 11 years. I get the same number of leads, or less, and do the same numbers. I started Oct about $5K ahead of where I was on Oct 1 last year.

I did run E64's for the prior 2 years and have run RGI for most of this year. I can't tell a nickel's worth of difference in the responders to either card. I met with a guy today and this was my second time seeing him from an RGI lead. But I had also seen him twice on E64's. He hasn't bought any of the times. he's committed to memory now. I won't be calling him again. I've asked him to stop mailing but he seems to think it's a sport.

He's waitin' on the prize patrol.:yes:

There is a difference between "advocating" and "offering alternatives."

I DEFINITELY do not advocate Walmart leads, and wouldn't do so unless I personally experienced working them and could provide experiential perspective.

Otherwise I'd fall into your definition of what a marketer does.

What I did do however was provide alternatives - notice I also unbiasedly mention other leads (internet leads and telemarketing leads).

I figure it would make sense to mention a generic, high-response lead (the Walmart lead) as an alternate to an E-64, versus the kind of lead I do advocate, which is a lead that says life insurance on it.

Ok, so a bunch of guys love the Internet Leads and I know you've run TM leads...my bad...smh

Sounds familiar

Last year was averaging 80 + policies every month
This year struggling to grind out 75 per month

This has all been good information...except for.......

1) I read the guys in a "slump" doing "just" $400K in commish---my eeys bug our before my BS meter kicks in!

2) I have no clue what a "WALMART" lead is????

All the rest of it--tweak the areas, tweak the presentation etc make sens

THANKS LOADS

I've asked him to stop mailing but he seems to think it's a sport.

I started experimenting with the serial mailers in the last few months. I tell them that if they do not fill out and send the response card back into us for one full year that I will personally bring them a $100 Walmart gift card. Seems to be working so far but the sample size is too small to get excited

I started experimenting with the serial mailers in the last few months. I tell them that if they do not fill out and send the response card back into us for one full year that I will personally bring them a $100 Walmart gift card. Seems to be working so far but the sample size is too small to get excited

Seems like it would be cheaper to remove them from your mail list and let them keep "agent killing" your competitors.

Back