Objections Overruled

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
I had the opportunity to be at the NORVAX UNIVERSITY course in Orlando.
It was an awesome experience and one of the speakers Rob Liano really stood out. He mentioned his recent production "Objections Overruled"and offered it to the public as a sure way of coping with as it names implies objections.
Considering his outgoing style it promises to be great, but it's to expensive for me.
Has anybody out there purchased this audio and if so what are your comments?

Here's a freebie, you don't overcome objections. It doesn't work and even if you do get the app, it likely won't stick. Here is what you do: find out why the objection, see if you can get it resolved together, if so, you have a deal. If not, you move on. There is no mystery here, most objections are the result of not asking enough questions at the starting stage.

When you lay the groundwork with the proper questions and establish rapport, you don't get objections.

Objections mean two things.

You failed to gain their trust, or you failed to address their concerns with a viable solution.

I don't know what a CD with recorded rebuttals will do for anyone.

It's like buying a book of rebuttals from Border's , and expecting that you will become a master closer the next day.

The most important step is implementation.

You can learn all the rebutts in the world, but do you know why, how and when they are used?

If you're interested in Rob's stuff, call him up , he might still do free consultations.

I had the opportunity to be at the NORVAX UNIVERSITY course in Orlando.
It was an awesome experience and one of the speakers Rob Liano really stood out. He mentioned his recent production "Objections Overruled"and offered it to the public as a sure way of coping with as it names implies objections.
Considering his outgoing style it promises to be great, but it's to expensive for me.
Has anybody out there purchased this audio and if so what are your comments?

Well all I can say is that you may want to just go and practice thats what makes perfect. Trust me when I say buying tapes and CD's and all that when it comes down to it does a little, but what you put into action is what makes you a better seller.:idea:

When you lay the groundwork with the proper questions and establish rapport, you don't get objections.

Objections mean two things.

You failed to gain their trust, or you failed to address their concerns with a viable solution.

Wow, spot on! But then, I would expect nothing less from you.

One does not make a sale by simply "selling insurance". Before a prospect will decide to follow an agent's recommendations that agent must have first have "sold himself" to the prospect.

Everyone else who has posted to this thread has also given you excellent advice. There is no other place you can go and get the benefit of so many years of experience from knowledgeable, professional agents that will so dramatically shorten your learning curve.

I have talked to Rob on numerous occasions and his advice and insight into selling is excellent. We are very much like minded in our approach to selling.

He is one of the best "handlers of people" I have known. Rob teaches agents how to relate to people and the best way for an agent to sell himself. At least that is what I get out of the conversations we have had.

If all an agent is simply trying to do is sell insurance he/she is going to fail. IMHO.

Last edited:
Back