Carrier asking for call recording....

I don't understand how you all have an issue with this.

When someone ever calls me to ask for any advice I've always insisted that we have all discussions before a panel of CMS witnesses. Before giving any advice, I submit to their counsel and ensure it's CMS approved. 9 times out of ten they correct me (with wisdom) and I thank them then lay my commission down at their altar.

If you aren't running your business like this then you simply deserve to lose your license.

Pardon me, I’ve been busy the last few months dealing with my mom in hospice, and am about to hit the leads again.

I am a f2f agent, I call direct mail leads for med supps. I write both ma and med supps. 11 yrs now. All f2f.

I am set up to record out bound calls, and let inbound calls go to VM, then call them back.

1.Do we have to record inbound service calls from existing clients?

2. if I call a med supp lead, set a f2f appt for a med supp, but write a paper mapd at their request, do I still need to record the Initial call and read the dumb disclaimer?

thank you in advance.

Pardon me, I’ve been busy the last few months dealing with my mom in hospice, and am about to hit the leads again.

I am a f2f agent, I call direct mail leads for med supps. I write both ma and med supps. 11 yrs now. All f2f.

I am set up to record out bound calls, and let inbound calls go to VM, then call them back.

1.Do we have to record inbound service calls from existing clients?

2. if I call a med supp lead, set a f2f appt for a med supp, but write a paper mapd at their request, do I still need to record the Initial call and read the dumb disclaimer?

thank you in advance.

Just curious what type direct mail leads cater to Medicare supplements ? I can imagine the response rate on a plain vanilla med sup mailer at 1 or 2 per /1000

Just curious what type direct mail leads cater to Medicare supplements ? I can imagine the response rate on a plain vanilla med sup mailer at 1 or 2 per /1000

depends on when you mail. 6 months out 1-2%. 3 months out, you’ll probably get much less, or nothing these days. but those people have somehow been missed and can be high close rate.

1-2% is standard. It's about WHO you target. 67+ are usually ignored after the sale and once FRA goes to 67, you're going to see more 67+ marketing imo for new to Medicare.

Um, the same type you use for other products, but for Med Supps. Actually, there is little difference between Med Supp Mailers and MA Mailers.

One of the main differences is going to be your income levels.

Um, the same type you use for other products, but for Med Supps. Actually, there is little difference between Med Supp Mailers and MA Mailers.

And they used to be pretty popular around here, they'd talk about reducing rates for the over 67 crowd.

Med sup mailers talk about lowering their price . Mapd mailers are about part b giveback , food cards and dental . All free stuff . Med sup your mailing to much higher income thus a much lower response rate . If I were targeting med sup I’d use more social media ads targeting higher income . The higher the income levels direct mail response rates crater .

Back on the original subject

My compliance request was for "telephonic records" not email text etc.. But my spline says it applies to all.

Im now calling on a recorded line, letting incoming calls go to VM.

Latest posts

Back