Carrier asking for call recording....

Rossat

Super Genius
Let the shenanigans with these carriers begin.

A carrier sent me an email asking me to provide a call recording to them.... for someone I never spoken to on the phone. Nor had any contact with in any forms of communication!

A carrier sent me an email asking me to provide a call recording to them.... for someone I never spoken to on the phone. Nor had any contact with in any forms of communication!

If it were me I would throw it back to them...

Ask for the insured's name, DOB, policy#, plan type and dates of coverage... I would make them provide the above before I would respond with any further information, I would also go a step further and let your FMO know what has transpired.

If you have never written such person then what is it any of there business to ask for a recorded call?

Just tell them all communication was face-to-face and there are none. Problem solved. There’s no way they can prove recordings exist. It’s all scare tactics.

Just tell them all communication was face-to-face and there are none. Problem solved. There’s no way they can prove recordings exist. It’s all scare tactics.

I truely am all face to face . From oct 1-14 th I left 47 paper apps with clients . I’ve received 41 back . I’ll never do another app on Connecture

Latest posts

Back