Ok Boys who Can Beat this Story for the Nastiest Appt in History

peteybear

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ok this has to take the cake for the positively nastiest appt in the history of fe. I do some door knocking. knock a subsidized apartment.Kid comes to the door. Tells his momma somebodys at the door. I walk in look at the floor. No s**t. Theres at least 15 piles of dog s**t all over the floor. She says sit down.She said "sorry the maid didn't come today" She's on oxygen,smoking and laying down. I look over and theres a porta potty full of sh** and piss to the top. I almost gagged right there. She tells me she wants to buy insurance. I tell here let me go to the car and get my rates. I sped off. I'm still shaking with disgust.ok the kid was probably 16 or 17. LOL WOW

Last edited:
Ok this has to take the cake for the positively nastiest appt in the history of fe. I do some door knocking. knock a subsidized apartment.Kid comes to the door. Tells his momma somebodys at the door. I walk in look at the floor. No s**t. Theres at least 15 piles of dog s**t all over the floor. She says sit down.She said "sorry the maid didn't come today" She's on oxygen,smoking and laying down. I look over and theres a porta potty full of sh** and piss to the top. I almost gagged right there. She tells me she wants to buy insurance. I tell here let me go to the car and get my rates. I sped off. I'm still shaking with disgust.ok the kid was probably 16 or 17. LOL WOW

Good move getting out of there asap

You should've taken a picture and posted it. Someone else had crap on the floor and posted a picture of it...might've been Gooner.:twitchy:

That is PTSD stuff right there. I hope you sleep ok.

How often do you run into a checking account in subsidized housing?

I work leads to the bone were ever they are.Peteybear "Sells from the projects to the penthouses" I can sell a q-tip trust to a dirt poor copd rat infested client.As the famous wrestler Dusty Rhodes says"I can eat pork and beans or I can dine with kings and queens"

I work leads to the bone were ever they are.Peteybear "Sells from the projects to the penthouses" I can sell a q-tip trust to a dirt poor copd rat infested client.As the famous wrestler Dusty Rhodes says"I can eat pork and beans or I can dine with kings and queens"

Pedo Bear,

I thought you were the king of Guaranteed Issue?? Come on man! Sack up and write her!!!

Back