Old Plans - Not Modernized

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Where can I get info on the older, non-modernized plans?

Talked to a guy today who has had F with USAA for 7 years. Swears his plan has never paid the Part B deductible.

"Well OK then. Since you are accustomed to paying your B deductible, why not look at a plan G? Covers everything but your B deductible and will save you $48 per month."

His response was, "A fella would have to be pretty stupid to pass that one up."

I agreed, but then apologized for agreeing too quickly. He got a laugh over that and then asked how to apply.

Where can I get info on the older, non-modernized plans?

Talked to a guy today who has had F with USAA for 7 years. Swears his plan has never paid the Part B deductible.

"Well OK then. Since you are accustomed to paying your B deductible, why not look at a plan G? Covers everything but your B deductible and will save you $48 per month."

His response was, "A fella would have to be pretty stupid to pass that one up."

I agreed, but then apologized for agreeing too quickly. He got a laugh over that and then asked how to apply.

Since its inception in 1990 Plan F has paid the Part B deductible. A $48 savings per month is still in his best interest to take a Plan G.

The changes are relatively minor from the original plans to the Mod Plans. Give me a call and I can run you through them in just a few minutes.

Thx Frank, will do.

This guy swears he has F and has had to pay his deductible every year. I don't care if he is right or not.

He saves.

I get a new client.

We both win.

Did you ever see his id card?

That would be possible on Skype, but we did this landline to cellphone. Never met the guy. His P&C agent gave me the referral for his wife. Can't do anything for her until she has a physical, but he mentioned he was on Medicare so I took the opportunity to open the door.

That would be possible on Skype, but we did this landline to cellphone. Never met the guy. His P&C agent gave me the referral for his wife. Can't do anything for her until she has a physical, but he mentioned he was on Medicare so I took the opportunity to open the door.

"open"? I think u kicked it off it's hinges!

So you are saying it is possible to use Google for more than just finding naked pictures of Jennifer Aniston?

Back