One Call Closes for T65

any tips available for building urgency? kills me to spend 15-20 minutes going over plans and making sure they understand etc etc just to get to the dreaded "i got 3 months ill just think about it"

You could use the old, "it takes about a month or so to get everything processed, maybe even longer if you are signing up for A/B so that gives the carriers plenty of time and you have plenty of time to get your ID cards so you can check everything over before cancelling your current coverage"

A lot of times people feel a sense of relief getting this off their plate so use that to your adv
If you show them a few supps, and med.gov w part D, along with the mapds on med.gov, what else is there to look at/think about?

any tips available for building urgency? kills me to spend 15-20 minutes going over plans and making sure they understand etc etc just to get to the dreaded "i got 3 months ill just think about it"

IF you really build prospects confidence that you do shop all the carriers and you are not shopping for the highest commission but rather looking for long term relationship with your clients, You should be able to cut the number of prospects that do that to a minimum

However,No Matter what you do you will run into this time to time and have to FU, However if you build good connection these type Should be a laydown when it's time,

You could use the old, "it takes about a month or so to get everything processed, maybe even longer if you are signing up for A/B so that gives the carriers plenty of time and you have plenty of time to get your ID cards so you can check everything over before cancelling your current coverage"

A lot of times people feel a sense of relief getting this off their plate so use that to your adv
If you show them a few supps, and med.gov w part D, along with the mapds on med.gov, what else is there to look at/think about?

That was a good reply. Thank you for that!

If you are trying to create a sense of urgency that probably won't work out very well. If they sense you are desperate to make a sale you will probably never get the order.

Working the retiree market is unlike almost anything else out there. They have seen and heard it all. If they don't trust you they won't buy.

If they don't like you they won't buy.

If you can't generate a level of confidence and amiability then urgency will result in them shutting you down.

You need an attitude adjustment. It kills you to spend 15-20 minutes going over plans??? These people are making a huge decision. In probably about 25% of them, its going to be a lifetime decision because they un-insurable after the open enrollment period.

The answer to the 3 month respond is "Makes sense. I actually recommend enrolling about 30 days prior to <insert effective date>, so you can have cards in your hand prior to the first. Can I call you on May 1st (for me, its whatever Friday it is) to schedule some time to complete the application?" They always say yes.

And if they say no, they don't like you. NEXT.

Call them back when you said you would. (Builds trust) Then you get them enrolled.

So it takes 3 calls and about 3 hours total. You make $300 a year for 6 years (I'm averaging). Its well worth it. If you get enough people in the funnel, your first Fridays should be swamped.

You need an attitude adjustment. It kills you to spend 15-20 minutes going over plans???

Took the words right out of my mouth. :D

You poor thing....it KILLS you? It's called building a sales pipeline, learn to love it. The top producers in this industry realize it's not a one-call close game, though they get a fair share of them. If you want transactional sales all day long you're in the wrong ball game.

Hey i love the replies. I didn't mean that it kills me to spend 15-20 going over plans just meant that after having a great conversation that turns into an app 99 times out of a hundred, that "ill think about it" just comes out of nowhere sometimes and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't handling it wrong. Really top notch tips, very much appreciated

Back