Organic Insurance Leads (company)

Yes and no....I have no issues with HQ or Bob (cancelled my account a few months back because legit bad leads were being denied for credits), but traded a few emails with him and asked him many times to follow up with me on a new project he is working on and I have heard nada....again he may just be too busy to get back to me, and I get he is the CEO, but is that is the case then don't ask people to email/call you if you do not have time to get back to them in a timely manner...again, I have no beefs with Bob or HQ, however the lead quality I had with them was no better, and often worse, than with the companies so many on here bash (Netquote, AWL, Insureme, etc)...

Ah.. well I obviously was not aware of the background of the story. My comment was just in relation to the attempt here to address a clients concern.

Have you used any lead managers that actually produce real time reports that compare your lead vendors against one another? My company helps insurance agencies manage their leads and can show you which ones are producing the most sales or bad leads and make sure you budget accordingly.

Hello Eric,

We last talked on March 12th via email. Since then I've been gone most of March traveling, setting up the contracts in place to roll out something new to agents as I shared with you. I'm sorry that my schedule has not allowed me to call you but I've been working some crazy hours/schedules.

I did tell you that you would be included in the initial roll-out & nothing has changed...just pushed back a bit on the time line due to some development work that needed to be done first.

I appreciate your frustration but as I pointed out in my email...this is a game changer in many ways & I want to make sure we get it right from day one.

More later. I will call you soon as I would appreciate your perspective.

Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ah.. well I obviously was not aware of the background of the story. My comment was just in relation to the attempt here to address a clients concern.

Have you used any lead managers that actually produce real time reports that compare your lead vendors against one another? My company helps insurance agencies manage their leads and can show you which ones are producing the most sales or bad leads and make sure you budget accordingly.

DYL Matt.
"Your company" is called ???

There are lots of excellent CRM's & we are integrated with most. Why is yours better than the competition?

Thanks,

Last edited:
good to know....thx Bob

Hello Eric,

We last talked on March 12th via email. Since then I've been gone most of March traveling, setting up the contracts in place to roll out something new to agents as I shared with you. I'm sorry that my schedule has not allowed me to call you but I've been working some crazy hours/schedules.

I did tell you that you would be included in the initial roll-out & nothing has changed...just pushed back a bit on the time line due to some development work that needed to be done first.

I appreciate your frustration but as I pointed out in my email...this is a game changer in many ways & I want to make sure we get it right from day one.

Thanks.

DYL Matt.

There are lots of excellent CRM's & we are integrated with most. Why is yours better than the competition?

Thanks,

In my opinion, as long as these companies just rely on affiliates to provide them with leads, they're going to be mostly junk. Basically these "lead companies" are just a middle man between us and the 20 guys setting up insurance websites at the internet cafe in Eastern Europe or India. Am I off base here?

Ben,
Affiliates are not bad for companies. Companies that don't manage their affiliate quality are bad. It is a lot of work as there are those trying to make "easy money" off of both the companies & the agents. So it requires work to be successful. There are very many good affiliates but the bad ones, like the few "bad agents" hurt the reputation of all.

Anyone here drive hundred's of leads a day that does not use Affililates? I'd like to hear how that is working & especially how you monitize it.

One example: The Allstate/State Farm agents wants a Quality auto lead. Basically, no more than 1 ticket/accident per car and/or household. So you do a PPC campaign for Auto Leads. Let's say you convert 1 out of every 4 people that click on your Ad. You pay $2.00 per click. How to you tell the consumer in your Ad to only click on the link if they have 1 or less tickets/accidents? How about credit & other factors?

You can't. So you end up with leads that look just like Yellow Page phone calls. All over the bell curve. So...what do you do with the leads that don't meet your criteria? If you are an agent with this site, hopefully you work with a company like ours that can monitize the leads you can't sell. That makes you an Affiliates. Is Hometown Quotes now a bad company because we buy leads from an Affiliate like this? I think not....how about you?

Lots & Lots more to this of course. Affiliates can be creative with Google & if Google doesn't like it & bans them they can create another site & do it again. If Hometown Quotes gets a bit too creative trying to outfox Google & gets banned, we are out of business.

BMW Germany had this happen to them a few years ago.
There are many articles about this but here is One.

Hello Eric,

Thanks.

DYL Matt.

Thanks,

Bob,

The company is called DYL or Dial Your Leads. Either will take you to our site if you would like to check us out. We specialize in implementing speed to contact to non exclusive internet leads as well as our really great web based dialer. Our prices are really competitive and we dont do long term contracts, so we make it really easy to work with us.

I'd love to show you or any agents on here a demo of our system if you call in the number off of our website. I'm Matt F at ext 211... there are a few Matt's here so be sure to ask for me if you call.

DYL is a good program and I know several fellow State Farm agents who really like it....I do not use it currently, and no State Farm agent will need to soon as I have been in on State Farm's test pilot of our own auto dialer program, and it has been AWESOME to date and much cheaper than outside companies like DYL are....our pilot lacks some of the functionality of a DYL, etc, but they have added more by the week and it is very slick now.....I have heard nothing but great things about DYL though and certainly would recommend them even though I have not used them personally, which is saying a lot..

Eric

Bob,

The company is called DYL or Dial Your Leads. Either will take you to our site if you would like to check us out. We specialize in implementing speed to contact to non exclusive internet leads as well as our really great web based dialer. Our prices are really competitive and we dont do long term contracts, so we make it really easy to work with us.

I'd love to show you or any agents on here a demo of our system if you call in the number off of our website. I'm Matt F at ext 211... there are a few Matt's here so be sure to ask for me if you call.

DYL is a good program and I know several fellow State Farm agents who really like it....I do not use it currently, and no State Farm agent will need to soon as I have been in on State Farm's test pilot of our own auto dialer program, and it has been AWESOME to date and much cheaper than outside companies like DYL are....our pilot lacks some of the functionality of a DYL, etc, but they have added more by the week and it is very slick now.....I have heard nothing but great things about DYL though and certainly would recommend them even though I have not used them personally, which is saying a lot..

Eric

Kind words sir. I am wondering is it just a dialer that State Farm is implementing? Or are they also looking to duplicate our speed to contact on the non exclusive internet leads?

Bob,

Thanks for the info Matt.

Question: Why is DYL better than the dialer one uses with Leads360 for instance? Or are you more like Double Positive where you call the lead for the agent & warm transfer it?

FYI: I highly value Eric's recommendation as I know he seriously works his leads so I'd like to know why/how your system is "best!" Thanks.

Thanks for the info Matt.

Question: Why is DYL better than the dialer one uses with Leads360 for instance? Or are you more like Double Positive where you call the lead for the agent & warm transfer it?

FYI: I highly value Eric's recommendation as I know he seriously works his leads so I'd like to know why/how your system is "best!" Thanks.

Bob,

Thanks for the reply. As far as comparing DYL TO Leads 360 the systems are rather similar however there are some significant ways in which I feel we are better (mostly contract/pricing related)

Leads 360 has a 1 year contract. DYL has no contract-- your only financial commitment with us is that your initial deposit that determines you pricing structure is non refundable.

Leads 360 charges $80 a month per user. DYL Charges $25 a month with no limit to amount of users or extra charges for multiple users.

Leads 360 has an initial set up fee of $300. DYL has no set up fee, your entire initial deposit is used on our actual services.

Leads 360 Dial IQ costs three cents a minute on top of monthly charges. DYL has ultd calling with no per minute charge (on internet leads.)

Leads 360 has a cap on emails and charges if you go over. DYL allows you to send uncapped emails or email drips.

Persistence call back protocols-- We both have them but from what I understand Leads 360's are not customizable whereas with DYL you decide what time frames you want to set up on your automatic follow up calls.

We also strongly feel our system is easier to learn and use.

I am certainly not trying to put Leads 360 on blast, but these are main points of differentiation that I have come to understand we have between us and them.

If you'd like to see the back end of the system give us a call and ask for Matt F at Ext 211 and I'll give you a no obligation demo and let you see the back end of the system. I hope this answers your question and perhaps we'll get to work together.

Matt F
Ext 211

Back