Oxford App Question

That is good to know. However; if the person was let's say diagnosed over two years ago with Parkinson's yet they take medication for the Parkinson's and the app doesn't ask if they have been treated or taken medication for the Parkinson's within the past two years, only if they were diagnosed within the last two years. Would this hypothetical person be eligible for day one coverage if the app is taken at face value?:goofy:

I haven't seen or heard where Oxford has some extra "hidden" underwriting goodies like Transamerica does (stents, pacers as Standard even if done 2+ years ago).

I've basically been told that they follow how the app is written, and underwrite for prescriptions.

You will save yourself trouble on the Oxford app if you take all the ones you have and check no to the question about selling the policy off to an investor. It can't ever be a yes anyway and that's the most often missed question on their app. They won't issue if it isn't checked.

You will save yourself trouble on the Oxford app if you take all the ones you have and check no to the question about selling the policy off to an investor. It can't ever be a yes anyway and that's the most often missed question on their app. They won't issue if it isn't checked.

I always miss the replacement question they hide down in the producer signature section.
Which is, I think, the second time they ask it.
Thanks Obama! Lol.

You'll get the email in the morning saying you didn't check a box or something. They can be a PITA

Dagnabit, they got me! Yep, had to check a lil box. There app has to be the most hard to read by far. Its always check this, dot this, initial 50 freaking areas. But got er done!

Back