Pacesetter Advantage ?

Im still not getting it

You are recommending them based on one of the principals?

Sounded like YOU are one of the principals

Thanks for clarifying

LD is not even an agent. I'm sure he was referring to Matt. Matt used to post here but like most of the real producers they don't post here much now. I don't know how much Matt is in the field now but he was a $300K producer for many, many years. Mostly DK'ing. Earned multiple company trips on his own pen every year. He's legit. Someone like that can teach the business.

Geez 300K DKing good lord

Supposedly Dusty Edwards did $400 k door cold knocking with lists . He’s legit . What stayed on the books only he knows .But like 95% of $300 k or more producers he got into recruiting big time .I’ve seen my friend go from making around $450k on his own fe/Medicare pen to near $1 mil recruiting in 3 yrs . Recruiting is so powerful . Outside FEX almost all other organizations the top producers got in recruiting.

Ok thanks. Never heard of him so didnt mean much to me

Thanks for the clarification

DonP is the resident sky is falling guy.

I know who that guy he's referencing is and he does claim to have done $400K DK'ing. I don't believe it. But even he says it was a mixture of products. Not just FE.

And even if true, he did it one time.

I'm talking listening and being trained by an agent that has done what you want to do at a high level for years on end. Matt Kuhn is one of those agents.

If Matt is their trainer you would do well to follow what he says and ignore everyone else.

DonP is the resident sky is falling guy.

I know who that guy he's referencing is and he does claim to have done $400K DK'ing. I don't believe it. But even he says it was a mixture of products. Not just FE.

And even if true, he did it one time.

I'm talking listening and being trained by an agent that has done what you want to do at a high level for years on end. Matt Kuhn is one of those agents.

If Matt is their trainer you would do well to follow what he says and ignore everyone else.

Yeah Im not wanting to work that hard at this point. 300K would be like 300+ policies a year.

Yeah will check them out

Back