Pekin??

William Penn is in my city and I went to an open house they had. To be honest, based on what I saw I wouldn't put anyone with them. They are tiny, one underwriter, and it would scare me to know I had a client with them with only a certificate. They were very underwhelming regardless of their low rates.

I'm not recommending them. I was just pointing out to the OP that there was a company even cheaper than Pekin(there're actually 2) because he expressed doubt that anybody could be that much cheaper than Oxford or CF.

Western has contracts. Definitely final expense.linited states though.

I always thought they were captive, but I guess not. On their site it shows they're in 6 states. It doesn't show Kansas, but I'm sure I saw they were there.

I'm not recommending them. I was just pointing out to the OP that there was a company even cheaper than Pekin(there're actually 2) because he expressed doubt that anybody could be that much cheaper than Oxford or CF.

I still have my doubts they are whole life. Maybe fully underwritten whole life, but siwl...?? Again, that would mean the entire fe forum--and think about how many "who's the best carrier?" threads there have been--has been pretty much silent on the price buster of price busters. Not saying cheapest is best by any means, but price usually figures somewhere in those discussions. I'm more inclined to believe that $87 does
NOT buy her 30k of siwl. We shall see...

RNA's EL is $103/mo. Doubtful they are getting whole life for $16/mo less than RNA.

JD you are right on the money this time.

Checked on their rates and their FE rate for Female age 65 NS for 30K would be $107.76 monthly.

However they have regular FU preferred plans that for her age 30K would be $85.24.

Looks like the agent might be doing a bait and switch to get her in.

I still have my doubts they are whole life. Maybe fully underwritten whole life, but siwl...?? Again, that would mean the entire fe forum--and think about how many "who's the best carrier?" threads there have been--has been pretty much silent on the price buster of price busters. Not saying cheapest is best by any means, but price usually figures somewhere in those discussions. I'm more inclined to believe that $87 does
NOT buy her 30k of siwl. We shall see...

You don't hear much about them because they're only in 6 or 7 states.

What I don't get is why CSG shows these companies (Pekin, William Penn, National Slavak Society) when they are not available in my state.

Haven't bothered to call them to find out why.

Someone on the forum, I think Shawn something, has them. I thought he sent me the rates but I can not find them.

That's me, Shawn something. Thanks Wino.

This is a SWL plan. OP you can PM if you would like some more info on what you're going up against.

Latest posts

Back