PHP goes Public ---- HOW ?

That doesn't surprise me.

Their whole operation is to push the dream via recruiting. People are not told or taught to make money via selling insurance. It's taught via recruitment.

Look at their big events. They have a ton of motivational speakers. There isn't much discussion on how to sell insurance or get new clients (not agents).

Basically, a new recruit comes on board and they buy coverage for themself and sell to any friends and family who are willing. After that, the only way the agent will make money one day is by building a huge team.

The whole operation is a joke. Oh and the comp for agents is absolutely embarrassing.

Here is the pdf about the opportunity. It shows an example of an agent helping 1 family per week at a 40% contract.

He's quite the Promoter (Con-Artist) type.
Nice Hype up on Youtube with a interview format.
Again...if they only sell to those they recruit, when does the House Fall ??

?

Btw, last I checked, only Primerica is a publicly traded company (PRI) and they're also a true insurance company that issues their own policies, not just a marketing agency.

WFG is not publicly traded. PHP certainly isn't either.

Ok...you got me 'Who is WFG?'

?

He's quite the Promoter (Con-Artist) type.
Nice Hype up on Youtube with a interview format.
Again...if they only sell to those they recruit, when does the House Fall ??

?

Like all MLMS, the house won't fall. The recruitment door is ever revolving.

MLMs go public only as a last resort for financing, because going public means having to make their annual reports and other financial info public. They then bank on the fact their target audience doesn't know what an annual report is, or where to find them or how to read one. The word "public" is misleading in that the bulk of MLM stock is actually owned by institutional investors or banks, typically located on Wall St. Ironically, MLMs promote their "opportunities" as a crusade against corporate America and Wall St.

Back