PHP goes Public ---- HOW ?

I don't really have an issue with the MLM driven companies (anymore) because I understand it's business. Take it, leave it, or compete.

My issue is the way the contracts lean drastically toward some companies. Al the rah, rah, we are family stuff until an agent leaves. Then the business side rears it's head.

Now of course a new to the industry agent who recruited and got clients on the books is told thanks but for a period of time hands off.

You can go but here are our rights. That's when an agent becomes bitter thinking the whole industry is like that.

Live and learn.

Is there a particular MLM's "Annual Income Disclosure Statement" that doesn't show that 99% involved lose money? MLMs consist of two types of people. Perpetrators and victims.

The base concept with MLM is to get people in and get them buying a product or service. It's up to the individual to decide if it's in their best interest.

Rinse and repeat. One more point is its sales. Many won't admit that because most people have no desire to sell anything except what their kid is selling.

Recruit, recruit, and recruit some more. That being said I'm in prelaunch of some hats with no cover or brim. Just believe your wearing a hat. $9.95

Going to be big next summer. Get in at the top.

The base concept with MLM is to get people in and get them buying a product or service. It's up to the individual to decide if it's in their best interest.

Rinse and repeat. One more point is its sales. Many won't admit that because most people have no desire to sell anything except what their kid is selling.

Recruit, recruit, and recruit some more. That being said I'm in prelaunch of some hats with no cover or brim. Just believe your wearing a hat. $9.95

Going to be big next summer. Get in at the top.

Was this guy your founder?

if-i-only-had-a-hat-26083208.png

no desire to sell anything except what their kid is selling

Ain't that the truth. Can sell 50 cent candy bars for $10 when kids are involved. So, I think you have a new MLM concept by getting the kid signed up

hats with no cover or brim. Just believe your wearing a hat. $9.95

I will partner with you for 17.5% equity & $1 per unit for my investment of adding 2 product ideas to your product offering: 1-chordless extension chord 2- powdered water. Both come with a 100% no money back guarantee.

Back