Post-Convention in Dublin: Suprising Stuff I Learned From A Few Top Gun Final Expense Producers

Great post, a few questions!

1) Top Producer #1qualified for convention only by working his existing book of business.
So this guy only rolls his book?

Not sure - he's been in business for 15 to 20 years and wrote an average of only 6000 AP a month to qualify for convention.

Think of the number of people you run across that already have coverage, but are opting to add additional policies to those already in force. It's not a far-fetched idea to me, especially with a book as old as his is.

2) Top Producer #2 He easily produces $15k-$20k plus each month, and swears the Wal-Mart cards are as much good as any lead that actually says life insurance.
Does this guy give the people the walmart card even when they are NOT interested in life insurance?

See my previous post for more info.

4) Top Producer #4 This agent invests nearly $200,000 a year in direct mail leads to get the production he's on track for, and has a small team of "fronters" who qualify the leads and follow up on apps that are sent out to get inked (and if I understand it correctly, virtually ALL of his apps are paper apps, not tele-apps).
Does this guy sell over the phone and then MAIL out the application for signatures?

Hard to believe, but that's what he told me.

Rearden,

Did you qualify based on your own production or that of your down line?

Great post, a few questions!

Hard to believe, but that's what he told me.

""Not sure - he's been in business for 15 to 20 years and wrote an average of only 6000 AP a month to qualify for convention.

Think of the number of people you run across that already have coverage, but are opting to add additional policies to those already in force. It's not a far-fetched idea to me, especially with a book as old as his is.""

Sounds like it could work to me as well.

Most of the people I write already have insurance, just no agent. I replace very little permanent insurance and even less of my own.

So for those of you who've been in the insurance business long enough to have a 15-20 year book of clients, we may have just stumbled on a genius idea for marketing. Just one question, how does one get to year 15 that way?

Hey Sam can we get a MARKETER badge or emoji set up to pin on posts when people get the majority of their production from the back of others?

So for those of you who've been in the insurance business long enough to have a 15-20 year book of clients, we may have just stumbled on a genius idea for marketing. Just one question, how does one get to year 15 that way?

images

----------

Hey Sam can we get a MARKETER badge or emoji set up to pin on posts when people get the majority of their production from the back of others?

They would be piss poor marketers if they out wrote their whole team. Maybe great producers but can't train a 100+ agents to out write them, combined?

Wow, is that what you took from that?:sad: Capitalism for me, but not for thee?:skeptical:

Latest posts

Back