Posts Deleted

I thought that only the posts of liberals/moderates got deleted. Surely not those of conservatives. That can't be... not in Alabama of 1958!!!!

I'm al3. I don't know what the heck is going on here. Somehow, our accounts got switched.

I'll find out who's behind this. I just need time.

You can find me here.

What the heck is going on? Now I'm (al3) over here!
I was under GreenSky a few minutes ago and posted my concerns, but that post got deleted! :swoon:

. I merely mention that about the only thing MGA's are good for is running to the mail box to collect their commission checks and it gets removed?

image001.jpg

I didn't delete the post either, are you sure it was deleted?

Yes, I checked my post history and it was gone. The other one that was deleted recently, was kind of odd as well.

It was actually a compliment to someone that posted on a life thread. Next thing I know it gets deleted soon after a BA guy comes on there and tells me "thanks a lot", as if my post had something to do with him.

Could these deletions possibly have been a mistake?

I rarely delete posts from standing members...I will split the thread and move it to fight club ..now new members spam gets deleted....

Yes, I checked my post history and it was gone. The other one that was deleted recently, was kind of odd as well.

It was actually a compliment to someone that posted on a life thread. Next thing I know it gets deleted soon after a BA guy comes on there and tells me "thanks a lot", as if my post had something to do with him.

Could these deletions possibly have been a mistake?

Back