Private message from Moses Newman??

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I received a private message from Moses Newman this morning:
"Get the popcorn clown, Barney is going down."

Did anyone else receive a similar message?

No, but I got an email yesterday with him talking about FFL being sued and they needed agents in each state to step forward and he wanted to interview me....LOL!!

While I'm all for FFL being sued if they deserve it, I sure as hell won't associate myself with "David Gordon" or whatever his name of the day is.

No, but I got an email yesterday with him talking about FFL being sued and they needed agents in each state to step forward and he wanted to interview me....LOL!!

While I'm all for FFL being sued if they deserve it, I sure as hell won't associate myself with "David Gordon" or whatever his name of the day is.
Wonder what why he is taking on Bob again? I thought that bus had already left the station.

@bob Barney

I got that one too. Sent it to spam.

Did he show you his 1099. Or ask you to show yours?

:1wink:

Back