Present and Future of FE Sales

So i take it your not appointed with any co's yet? Isn't it illegal to recruit for co's when you yourself don't even have your state lic nor are you appointed with any co's yet?And the second question is are we going to have to here your worthless Bs from now on ?Your constant nonstop bragging is getting annoying.

So i take it your not appointed with any co's yet? Isn't it illegal to recruit for co's when you yourself don't even have your state lic nor are you appointed with any co's yet?

It is not illegal to recruit and get people started on the pre-licensing course. I'm just showing people how to become an Insurance Agent. They haven't signed any contract - just getting started on the pre-licensing course.

p.s. - haven't bragged about anything - you must be delusional . . .

It is not illegal to recruit and get people started on the pre-licensing course. I'm just showing people how to become an Insurance Agent. They haven't signed any contract - just getting started on the pre-licensing course.

p.s. - haven't bragged about anything - you must be delusional . . .

So how many Suckers, er.. I mean Recruits do you have so far?

Agreed - many fine groups here . . . Bragging is okay though. Recognizes production and effort.

One Life will write $50million this year just in FE + thousands of MA's and Med Sup's . . .

I know I know, they are courting me to write MA and MS....but Im not interested....Im an FE agent.:) If I did write those Id put it with my group anyway.

Ham and pork shoulder.. Don't knock it.. It is consider a delicacy in Hawaii. They serve at least 100 different ways.

Yum! Spam, eggs over easy and fried potatoes with fresh homemade tortillas with real butter on them. All made with lard Abuela got out of that big bucket by the stove. It finally killed grandpa at age 85+

Agreed - many fine groups here . . . Bragging is okay though. Recognizes production and effort.

One Life will write $50million this year just in FE + thousands of MA's and Med Sup's . . .

How much of that have you written champ?

----------

Not really - I am on the Team. I'm just waiting on my License.

It's a shame trivial things like licenses get in the way.

Yum! Spam, eggs over easy and fried potatoes with fresh homemade tortillas with real butter on them. All made with lard Abuela got out of that big bucket by the stove. It finally killed grandpa at age 85+

I loves me some Spam! I slice it up and fry it in the skillet and make sandwiches out of it. Problem is, I usually eat the whole damned can by myself. Wonder if that's got anything to do with my gut?:laugh:

I loves me some Spam! I slice it up and fry it in the skillet and make sandwiches out of it. Problem is, I usually eat the whole damned can by myself. Wonder if that's got anything to do with my gut?:laugh:

Well - considering it has 10g of saturated fat per slice - uh yea . . .

Just the sodium and cholesterol per can will kill ya . . .

----------

How much of that have you written champ?

So awesome that you are aware that I am a Champ . . .

Latest posts

Back