Present and Future of FE Sales

I like it charred. Spam's a very versatile "meat". You can cut it up in pieces and have it in scrambled eggs, mix it with mac n cheese, instead of hot dogs n beans...spam n beans. You can go on and on. You could even have a Philly Cheese Spam sammich.:yes:

Yep, I'll be glad to have this election over with. I just hope I don't have to see Crooked Hillary's face everyday...unless it's during her trial.:)

Vote for The Donald!:biggrin: Damn, I wish he'd do something with that hair. LOL

A spam cheesesteak? That's brilliant! On and on? You and Forrest Gump could really go at it. Would Forrest run out of shrimp recipes before you ran out of spam recipes? Me thinks you'd have the edge.:yes::laugh:

A spam cheesesteak? That's brilliant! On and on? You and Forrest Gump could really go at it. Would Forrest run out of shrimp recipes before you ran out of spam recipes? Me thinks you'd have the edge.:yes::laugh:

Yeah, there's only so much you can do with shrimp, and there's waste with shrimp...what do you do with the tails?:laugh:

11/08/2016

Georgia has approved the following Insurance Agent license application: Thomas P Coleman - License #: 834144 -------- Yea Baby!

Back