Preset Appointments: Real or Sham ?

MIM

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey everybody. Just wanted to see what everyone's experiences and views are on the topic. I've read a few of the other threads and it seems (from what I've read so far) that a good majority of the posters have a bad taste in their mouth on preset appointments. Is this correct ? Is there really such a thing as a company or shop that can actually set up a qualified or remotely decent appointment ? (Referring to final expense or maybe mortgage protection, not annuities.) It just seems like it would be more effort trying to find an honest operation rather than setting one up yourself. I know that there is an impressive gathering of experienced professionals on this forum so please be kind and share. Thank you! :GEEK:

Final expense insurance is for low income families witch means your commission when you do make a sale is the lowest in the industry. That being said, paying for a good preset appointment is a risk in it self. Then you would be very lucky to find a preset appointment company to not take your money and send you junk for the appointment. Volume is key with final expense and one on one appointments will be a tuff way to the American dream. Annuities are for middle and wealthy families and preset appointment will give you a better chance. Good luck.

Whall

Final expense insurance is for low income families witch means your commission when you do make a sale is the lowest in the industry.

Final expense offers some of the highest commissions in the industry.
It is not uncommon to see contracts at over 100%, well above other life products.

Careful with preset appointments. If you make a purchase . . .be sure to get a guaranteed date for fullfillment. Otherwise they may take your money and make you wait forever. I am not trying to be negative . . .but I just went thru it. Not fun. Buyer beware.:swoon:

Final expense offers some of the highest commissions in the industry.
It is not uncommon to see contracts at over 100%, well above other life products.

100% of a little bit of final expense premium.... Wealthy people need life insurance too and if you sell enough the commissions can exceed 160%. Think big and get outside your confront zone.

100% of a little bit of final expense premium.... Wealthy people need life insurance too and if you sell enough the commissions can exceed 160%. Think big and get outside your confront zone.

FE is higher, around 200%.
If you're done with your real estate scamming, stick around for a while.
You may just learn something. :nah:

I think the difficulty in using pre-sets, at least when I tried them was the appointment setter was "done" when they made the appointment. Didn't matter about the quality or even if the person you were going to see actually had an idea of why you were dropping by. They 'made' an appointment, they were "done".

Now mine weren't for FE, but B2B types. One out of 20 were good. Walking into a business to have a appointment with the decision maker of a business, only to find it was the janitor the appointment setter spoke with.. well shite.

So if you go this route, be aware of the incentives laid before these setters. If it's just to hit a number, you may end up spending a lot of time spinning your wheels.

FE is higher, around 200%.
If you're done with your real estate scamming, stick around for a while.
You may just learn something. :nah:

200% of the premiums or even 300%.... Who cares, the premiums are very small with FE... period. Good luck and don't be a know it all, especially when you are selling the lowest market in the industry. I did join this site to learn, I join to help others that want help. I'm a 7 year TOT member and that pretty much qualifies me to help others that want to change their lives. Thinking big does not cost a dime. I would read some books. Start with Berry Kaye. This guy was making a million dollars a year in the 50's... It's all mind set. Whall

200% of the premiums or even 300%.... Who cares, the premiums are very small with FE... period. Good luck and don't be a know it all, especially when you are selling the lowest market in the industry. I did join this site to learn, I join to help others that want help. I'm a 7 year TOT member and that pretty much qualifies me to help others that want to change their lives. Thinking big does not cost a dime. I would read some books. Start with Berry Kaye. This guy was making a million dollars a year in the 50's... It's all mind set. Whall

I prefer having options. That means open your mind and always continue to learn other products, which leads to extra income and maybe serious life changing amounts.

Great post by the way.

You have to be either naive or dumb as a brick to go on a pre-set appointment, let alone pay for one. The people selling pre-set appointments understand that the agents that buy their sales pitch are either new or weak mentally which limits their liablility. Answer: Sham.

Back